Chapter 14: His emotions [Part 2] & Start of War

Previously on Creator...

"24433? What does that mean?" She mumbles.

"I don't know and i don't give a damn . Back to business shall we?" He prepares his four tentacles.

"Not so fast brother!!"

----------

Nightmare could not believe what he is looking right now. His brother, that he imprisoned in stone for a long time, is now here, facing him. "Impossible! How did you.." Realization hits him.

A River person visited him once and said,[before you arrive at the multiverse] "Your brother shall be free from the prison you have casted upon him. You must take the key that granted him freedom for him not to take what you wanted to be yours."

"The key..." he mumbles as he looks directly at [Y/n], who took a step back by his stare. Not noticing the others have arrive. Preparing for their attacks.

"Tell me, dear brother." Nightmare looks at Dream. "How much do you care for this woman, for you to save her?"

Dream stays silent, after being imprison in stone, he feels emotionless. Like he could not feel anything. He can't feel anything, he just act the same way before Nightmare's imprisonment. The apple's color have drained, or been sealed by a stone. So why? Why would he want to save this woman?

"I.."

"I love her," Ink answer. Everyone in the room goes tense.

"Platonic-ly(?)," he added quickly with a hue on his face. Making the others sign in relief for a particular reason.

"I'm sure Dream feels the same, but he couldn't grasp it yet," G added.

Ink took a glance at the woman creator and the destroyer of the multiverse. Holding hands, he couldn't help but feel something in his new born soul.

Jealousy

He doesn't know why, but seeing them together, Error protecting her instead of him. It pisses him off, he is the first one who find her. He is the first one who discover who she is and what she is capable of. Thats what he thought.

Nightmare growls as new portals open, revealing some of the bad guys.

Killer and Dust flinch at the sigh of Error holding you. They feel the same way as Ink, but its much worst.

[Important note: Remeber, in this story Killer have the combination of Chara's soul. (I think everyone knows that?) So Maybe half or some of his feelings are from Chara. Just saying]

Horror grins as he see familiar faces, but the woman behind Error make him frown.

Fell also, who woke up from his nap. Because of Cross screaming at his non existent ear.

Cross however is unfaze(?), while his ghost companion, looks at her with a curious gaze.

'Cross, she doesn't have a soul trait.' The kid said.

"The woman doesn't have a soul trait?" Cross whispers at him with a shock gaze.

'Yeah, if you look closely, a white aura surrounds her, her soul is still blank.'

"But how does anyone doesn't notice that?..."

'I dont know, i still need to investigate..'

[Y/n] looks at the black and white skeleton, who seems to be talking by himself. 'Must be his Chara he is talking to...' She then realize something.