Chapter 13: His Emotions [part 1]

The female let out sigh, "Error I.."

"Error," a familiar voice called out.

The two flinch at the voice and there is an Anxiety pumping into Error's veins.

They both look at the direction of the voice.

"Error there is mee-" his pupils landed on the female who looks at him with wide eyes. His expression serious turn into a shock one.

"[Y/n]?" The king of Nightmares called out.

"Nightmare..." she mumbles.

Error quickly put himself in front of [Y/n], "NIgGhtmAre LeTs TalK abOuT tHis..." he tried to talk to him.

Nightmare glares at him, "what is the meaning of this?" He hold his hand out, "Come with me, [Y/n]."

She takes a deep breath and look at him straight in the eyes, "no."

Nightmare flinch at her stare, "come on now. Dont be like that," he let out a nervous laugh.

Nightmare feels nervous as he begin thinking what the others have told her. It angers him, but he does not want to show it in front of her.

"Come with me, [Y/n]. Lets chat like last time," he said, trying to persuade her. His half patience is still there, but who knows what will happen if it runs out.

"NiGhTmARe LisTen-"

"I'm not talking to you, Error."  He glares at the skeleton in black. He then notice, [Y/n]'s hand is clutching slightly on the back of Error's jacket.

It pisses him off.

[Y/n] couldn't help but seek protection from the skeleton who kidnap her. She is scared, she know Nightmare could feel that. She is not scared of him, but scared for the future actions that is going to be happening any second.

Error reaches for the female's hand as he clutches it protectivily. Error didn't feel like crashing, he is busy thinking on how will he protect the creator behind him. He is conflicted, whether he should bring her back to Ink, but Ink will probably take you away from him. Or, he will try to take her somewhere hidden, an AU who is unnoticed by all, but he have to go to different places to find keys or information on how to get her back home.

This world is unsafe for the protagonist, the multiverse war is not yet ended.

Out of anger, Nightmare lashes out his tentacles at them. Error quickly held her as he dodges some tentacles along with her.

"Nightmare please.." [Y/n] tried to talk.

"YOU will come with me or I'll eliminate the both of you."  He screamed. Anger and wrath laced in his voice. But his expression softens when he feels something from the female human.

Fear and anxiety, Nightmare mostly would like to consume thst feeling. However, when it comes to the woman he seeks. He couldn't take it, he wants to hug her and comfort her, saying that 'everything will be okay.'

A portal opens, she was about to cheer at heavens too see her friends who came for her, but the feeling quickly drops when she saw someone else.

Another skeleton, with neon colors all around him.

"Fresh.." she mumbles under her breath.

Error glares at what he called 'parasite'. This will be no good.

"Oh mai, oh mai, oh mai. A lovely gal has landed in the multiverse. This is somethin'," Fresh grins at her. [Is it me or I'm thinking that fresh have Italian accent]

"WhAt dO yoU wAn't?" Error harshly asks.

"I'm just here to check out my bro," if his glasses was down, he will be seen winking.

"Bro.." she mumbles. "I mean considering the fact that they are both create by the same person alongside with Geno..."

"Go back to your world mutt," Nightmare spat out.

"Okay, okay, no need to be spilling out chillies homie."  He opens the portal, but before he jumps in he looks at the creator with a serious look. "24433." He then proceeds to jumps in as the portal close.

"24433? What does that mean?" She mumbles.

"I don't know and i don't give a damn . Back to business shall we?" He prepares his four tentacles.

"Not so fast brother!!"

[Sorry if its short, I'll be sending the part 2 soon]