Chapter 9: Don't Skip Leg Day

Its been one week since Nightmare is feeling grumpy, all his followers and servants are curious on what's going on.

Nightmare is sitting on his throne, as he is resting his cheek bone on his palm. He seems to be lost in thoughts,

"Sir?" One goopy guard looking like papyrus asks.

He was then bring back to reality, "what do you want?" He glares sharply at the guard.

"You seems to be down," it said. Nightmare was suppose to reply to him until he was said by the words that caught him off guard.

"Maybe you are down because you don't have queen."

"A queen?" He asks.

"Yes, you know.. the one will rule by your side, your number one suporter, accepts you as her other half."

He seems to be thinking for a moment, "maybe I do need a queen." He mumbles as he went back to his la-la-land world.

Meanwhile

"Ugh!!! Make it stop!!" Blue exclaimed as he is covering his non existing ears.

[Y/n] chuckles as she patted blue on the head, "don't worry Blue. You can survive this." She said as she tries not to laugh even more.

"UGHHHH!!"

Well you see, Sans or Classic, is telling so many jokes that decreases Blue's sanity. It started when they are watching TV, it was Mettaton's guide on how to take care of a plant. A leaf falls down out of its stem(?)/roots(?) and flows away Sans said:

"Well I guess that leaf is now leafing because it doesn't want to be part of the show."

That's where the continues of puns started, even some of the sanses started to join. But mostly Sans, [Y/n] have to hold Blue back for him not to be able to strangle Sans.

Now Blue is now sitting on her lap as her arms are around his waist to keep him steady. Besides, skeletons aren't heavy, she can even carry three of the sanses if she wanted too.

"I hope you're my little brother Blue," [Y/n] said.

"Mweh? But I'm older than you miss [Y/n]." Blue replied to him.

"Is it because Blue is two inch smaller than Blue?" Fell asks.

"Pff," Ink snickers.

"You guys are a meanie," Blue pouted as he crosses his arms.

All of them chuckles except for Blue, then a knock interupt them.

"Did someone order a pizza?"

"Pizza doesn't exist here, Ink." Dream replied to him.

The female human put Blue down on the couch as she went to the door, but before she could open the door a blade of an axe goes through the wooden door. She took a step back as Fell went in front of her.

The axe is been remove and a red glowing pupils is can be seen, "knock knock." It said.

"Horror?..." the female mumble quietly. Fell manage to catch her quiet voice and nods at her.

"Quick Fell, teleport her somewhere. Dream come with them, we will handle him." Ink said as he took out his paintbrush. The other skeletons get ready.

Fell and Dream nod as they teleported somewhere in the underground with [Y/n]. The door is now broken down by the cannibalistic skeleton, "you didn't answer my knock." It grins menacingly.

---

Dream, Fell, and [Y/n] are now running. From who you ask? Undyne of course!

"This is why you should never skip leg day!" The female exclaimed as they are running away from Undyne.

"Why the hell can't we teleport again!?" Fell asks Dream, as eye sockets is steady on the path their going.

"Ink half-ly disabled the use of magic for now! You know how fast is Horror!" He replied.

They then hide on a cave, as they we're away from Undyne who is still looking for them. They all then try to catch their breaths.

"Non of us have asthma right?" The female asks between breaths.

Her two skeleton companions answer her question with a nod.

"By the way, what is leg Day?" Dream asks.

"Oh, its like exercise." [Y/n] replied. Fell groaned as he hears the word exercise.

They both sat down for a moment, "I'm stupid.. I forgot I can create stuff. I should have spawn a shield or something.." the female mumbles as she face palm.

Dream patted her on the shoulder, "it's okay [Y/n]. At least we are safe from her," he said as he give her a bright smile.

"I don't think you should be saying that right now," Fell said as he is looking at a direction.

"Why?" Dream looks at his direction. "Oh no.." he mumbles. The female also looks at their directions.

"Red?.." she mumbles.

The Sans from Underfell scoffs, "I don't know how you know my name but I just need to get my job to be done." He said as he started shooting them with bones and blasting them with a gaster blaster.

[Y/n] quickly create a barrier around them because they were surrounded.

"Impressive, for a human." Red said.

Fell is working on how to teleport them three again and Dream is somehow giving [Y/n] energy.

After a few minutes Red is slowly getting tired, a portal appears behind the three and they got pulled in by certain skeleton hands.

They appear on the void where [Y/n] first appear, Fell landed on the non existing ground, Dream landed on Fell as [Y/n] landed on Dream.

"Sup?" Ink greeted them. Ink is with Sans and Blue but they are not the only one who are with Ink.

"G!" The female carefully stand up and goes to G and give him an embrace.

G also returned the warm embrace, they then both let go each other the other two skeletons are slowly standing up.

"So where are we going now Ink?" Sans asks as he looks at the guardian of the AUs.

"We need to form a base first," He said.

"So like... your going to create another AU?" Fell asks.

"Wouldn't Error will be able to feel or sense the place if Ink created another base like AU?" Dream asks.

"Dream is right," G asks.

"Lets go to Birdtale for now," the human female suggested.

"Why Birdtale miss [Y/n]? Why not Outertale?" Blue asks.

"I think Error will rarely go to that AU, plus if we go to Outertale.. Error will find us fast, Error is a fan or like stars," she replied.

"Alright , lets take [Y/n] suggestion for now." Ink said as he opens a portal leading to the AU of hybrids of birds.

"Lets go," [Y/n] said.

They all went in, another explanation have to be explain to another Sans.