Chapter 5: New pair of Eyes

"The eyes is the window to the soul"

"You encountered Dust?!!" Ink exclaimed as he look at her with wide sockets.

"He didn't hurt me Ink, he said he won't tell." she said.

"What if he did!? Your going be in danger if that happen!" Ink replied back.

She sighs, "as long as he didn't tell, I'm safe. You need to calm down Ink," she said to him.

He sighs, "fine. But if you see him again, ignore him or run away. Okay?"

She nods at him, "okay."

"I got to go now," Ink said as he open a portal. "See you guys later," he then jumps in the portal, then it closes.

"[Y/n] I'll go to the basement, you could sleep upstairs in the guest room if you would like." G said.

"Alright, be sure to take some rest." She reminded him.

"Okay," he said then goes to the basement.

[Y/n] then go to the guestroom. She opens the door then close it after she gets in. She sits on the bed and about to lay down until she saw another skeleton leaning on the wall looking at the window.

"You're..."

"Killer!Sans, aka Killer," he said as he looks at her.

"What exactly are you doing in here?" She asks.

"Just came to check some things, I kinda expect you to call G right now." He said as he looks at her.

"Unless you started trying to harm me," she said.

"Anyway, so you and Dust are having a moment going to Grillby's." He started.

"How did you.."

"I kinda spy on you both, I was about to attack you but things get a little interesting so I followed the both of you." Killer explains.

"So are you going to tell your king?" She asks.

"Nah, he's my best friend. I couldn't do that," he said and shrugs.

"You're a true friend," she said.

"Huh?"

"Even your king commanded you like for example, kill anyone. Your best friend didn't do it and you witness him not killing anyone at all. But instead telling the king that your best friend is not following his orders, you decided not to tell. You are worried that he might get hurt and beaten up, worse get killed or get kick out of the gang." She explained to him looking at him directly in his sockets.

Killer is speechless, he doenst know what to say. So he only let out a small chuckle.

"Hey Killer," she calls out.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Could you see? With those eye sockets of yours?" She asks.

"Yeah I can still see, but if must feel nice to have pupils like the other sanses." He said.

She then stand up and walks to him, "close your eyes."

"What?" He asks to her, confuse.

"Just close your eyes, I won't do anything bad to you." She said.

Killer hesitated for a moment then sighs as he closes his eyes. She then put one hand on his close eyes sockets.

"You'll now have eyes," she said then remove her hand.

Killer chuckles, "your funny human." He said as he open his eye sockets he then flinch.

[Y/n] is holding a small mirror in front of him. Killer is seeing his reflection in the mirror. What shock him that he have now, pupils.

"How.. h-how do you.." killer stuttered. "Is this eyes really mine?.."

She chuckles and nods, "its yours."

"Holy crap..." he mumbles. "How do you do it?"

"To be honest I don't know. I just say the words then it was made. You see I made Ink a soul by saying 'You will now have a soul' then light form then he was created a soul. By me," she said.

"Are you a creator?.." he asks.

"I came from another dimension, and in that dimension I am a creator.," she said. "I was suppose to make an New AU but I lost motivation." She added.

"Oh, your going to get in trouble if Error finds out their is a creator of another dimension is here." Killer said.

"Yeah, I think they're going to level up the security around me since I met Dust." She said.

"True, true.." he mumbles. "Anyway I have to go now, I'll keep this conversation a secret." He said with a grin.

"Alright, take care." She said.

He nods then opens a portal, but before he jumps in he turn to her and said, "wait what's your name?" He asks.

"I'm [Y/n], [Y/n] [L/n]." She said.

"Uhh age??"

"You skeletons are always asking my age, I'm 21 years old." She replied.

"You look young.." he said.

"I get that a lot," she said.

He chuckles, "thank you, [Y/n]. Now I know why Dust spared you," he said with a smile on his face.

 Now I know why Dust spared you," he said with a smile on his face

[The art belong to me so please don't steal it.]

She look at him in surprise, not expecting his words. "Your welcome," she said with a warm smile.

Killer then jumps in the portal then it closes. [Y/n] then lay on her bed then sleeps.