Chapter 6: Time To Go On A Search [part 1]

As days past, the king of nightmares grow restless. The king just steed into space and when he gots disturb, he snap at them. This time, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Listen peasants," he said as he have glare on his face.

"What do you want Nightmare?" A skeleton with a hole on his skull, aka Horror!Sans.

"I want you to find a human," he said. The others is suppose to say something but he quickly said, "unharmed."

"You ruin the fun," Killer mumbles.

"Who is this human anyway?" Cross asks.

"She's in one of the AU's, her name is [Y/n]."

Dust and Killer's sockets become hallow as they think of the outcome if she get cought.

"What does she look like?" Cross asks again.

"[H/L] [H/C], she also have [e/c]. You will know her eventually because of her aura. She acts calm but she have wise words." Nightmare explained. "Plus killer, who give you those eyes?" He asks.

Everybody look at killer, he sweatdrop. "This doesn't matter, why do you want to find that human so badly anyway?" He asks looking at him.

"Just do your job," he said as he groans.

They all sighs and hops on the portal they just spawn. Dust and Killer quickly goes to Echotale, to warn her.

Because they want her to be safe, because she made they're world quite interesting.

Meanwhile, in the AU of Echotale. The heroine is just going back at G's house after going to the library. Just then she as grab by too hands on her arm, she turn around to see the best friends Killer and Dust.

Killer and Dust looks at eachother, "What are you doing in here?" They said in sync.

"Before an argument start I wanted to tell you that I met the both of you. I met Dust before Killer, Killer stalk me and you Dust so that is why he met me." She said with a straightforward look.

They looks at her with complete silent.

"He didn't hurt you right?" Dust asks.

"Do you think I could hurt her? Her kindness and generosity proves me she's worth of living. She gave me this eyes, but let's not talk about this right now. Nightmare is aftering you," killer said.

"WHAT?!" A familiar voice exclaimed behind them.

The three flinch as they saw Ink, Dust pulled [Y/n] behind him.

"Stay away from her!" Ink exclaimed as he hold his paintbrush.

"Ink calm down-" [Y/n] is cut off.

"No, because she is our... friend!" Killer yelled.

[Y/n] sweatdrop as she mentally facepalm.

"This is not going to be good," she mumbles under hear breath.

To be continued...