Chapter 11: Unexpected Visit

[Art is made by me, don't steal and/or use please.]

The next day, all of them are in the living room. They feel the thickness of the air between you and Raven.

"U-umm.. lets start the discussion shall we?" Ink started to talk.

"So we gather some information and theorized some things." The discussion goes on, especially on the Frisks and the gem.

"So this gem also produce light???" Dream asks as he begin thinking what the gem would look like. Since he haven't seen it yet.

"Let there be light," the raven skeleton and the human female said in unison.

Silence then feels the room, G, Ink and Dream sweatdrop as they look at the two.

The silence got broken when the female start speaking, "I-I'm going outside to get some fresh air.." She said then stands up and walks out to went outside.

Raven feels like really very awkward at the situation he said.

The other sanses looks at him confuse, doesn't know what is going on or what happened between him and the female human.

"I-Im also gonna head outside," Raven stuttered and goes outside.

"Can you feel the love tonight?~" G sang trying to light up the mood.

"G, its 3 pm-" Dream was cut off.

"Ssshhhh," G hush dream.

The female lean against the tree as she looks up above to see many monsters flying around and having fun.

Then a zapping noise is can be heard, she looks at the side to see a skeleton comming out of a portal. This glitch-ing person seems to send her shivers.

"Error?.." she mumbles.

Error notice her presence as he tried to approach her. She take a step back and inhale sharply.

"INKKKKK- Mmph!!" Error cover her mouth with one hand as he put his index finger on the other hand on his non existing lips trying to hush her.

"I wOn't HurT yOu doN't WorRy!" He said quickly as he is a glitch-ing mess because of the physical contact.

She looks at him confuse as she still shiver under his touch.

At that time, Raven is flying around in the sky. Raven looks down and squinted his eye sockets to the shadowed figures. He feels his soul quicken as his pupils shrink. He recognise the female human who the other skeletons allied with and the destroyer of the multiverse.

Error is going to kidnap her, that what he thought. He feels her left pupils flared up in a blue flame as he attack the skeleton without thinking.

Error notice the bones flying towards him by instinct so he pulls [Y/n] towards his chest to hold her as he dodges the bones.

Raven is blinded by rage, so he continue attacking him. "Let her go!!" He blasts off a big gaster blaster at him.

She looks at the laser about to strike her, as she thought her life flash before her eyes. Error quickly blocks it by the head of a faster blaster.

"YoU'rE nOT thInKing yOu liTTle sH*T!!" Error screamed as he holds the now shaking body of the female.

That is where Raven froze at his spot, he didn't thought that if Error didn't manage to block or dodge the blast... [Y/n] could have die.

Finally, the others came out and saw the commotion after hearing those loud lasers.

"Error?!" Ink exclaimed.

Error curse under his breath and opens a portal.

"No!" Raven dives down, trying to reach for the female.

Error then jumps to the portal with him holding the female and the portal closes. It then cause Raven to land snowy ground.

"Bird!" The other sanses rushes to him to check if he was okay.

The raven winged skeleton position himself on a kneeling position as his hands on the snow, clutching his bony palms and fingers together.

"No... no... I couldn't save her.. I didn't save her.." he mumbles. His body shaking in anger and sorrow. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know when he is going to meet the human again. He wanted to apologize before she went back home.

G kneeled down at his level, "Bird are you okay?!" He gasp as he saw a crack on the upper left side of his skull.

"I couldn't save her..." he mumbles as the others witness his tears flowing down from his eye sockets.

"We have to get you heal up first," Dream said as he hurriedly went to Raven's side.

"I didn't think this through... I didn't know this will be the consequences of my carelessness.. if I haven't  said those words at her.. non of this wouldn't happened.." he clutches that jacket of G.

"Listen, Bird.. We all make mistakes, non of us aren't perfect. We all do what we think is the best, and sometimes we didn't even think it through. But its never to late to fix it, we could save her. You could save her," G looks at him directly at the pupils as he spoken those words.

"But..."

Sans put a hand on his shoulder, making Bird look at him. "G is right, we will save her. Together," he said.

"But before that, we should patch up you first. Its risky for you to move like that," Ink said.

"You're not angry at me?.." Raven asks.

"I'm not, it is not the time to be angry. We don't have time for that, we should focus on how should we get [Y/n] first before Error handed her to Nightmare." Ink responded.

Meanwhile..

[Y/n] took a step back, as she looks at the skeleton with wide eyes.

"I've been watching you for a long time, [Y/n]."

[I'm sorry if its kinda messy]