5.

A further two months went by and things got easier. I finally had my own artist and he wasn't going to be dropped anytime soon. Ed Sheeran had reached number one with his first album, had half a dozen top 5 singles, he was highly involved in the new Hobbit movie and a huge new album coming out and was a delight to work with. His crew and friends were amazing and so much fun. I could relax now. This would be the artist I could stick with for a few years. And I was well and truly swept off my feet with him. He had tours and videos to shoot, interviews all over America and Asia, Australia, Europe. I was rarely home. And that's how I liked it. And it was made so much easier because Ed and I got on like old friends.

'Lil!' He would shout me whenever I was needed.

'Teddy!' I'd respond, much to his pleasure. He pretty much took care of himself. And it was a hell of a lot easier only having one guy to deal with. Even on our days off we would hang out together. In him I found a kindred spirit. But it stopped there. I wouldn't be mixing business and pleasure again.

The glorious summer months were upon us. Festival season. In one week we had nine festivals to attend, all across Europe and Britain. I barely had time to shower, never mind sleep or eat. It was a case of landing, performing, shooting off elsewhere to repeat once again.

And then the moment I dreaded had happened.

We landed in Scotland after performing at Isle Of Wight the day before and were taken from the airport on a two hour winding road. It was T In The Park time.

'I thought Scotland was supposed to be raining all the time?' Ed joked as he looked over the beautiful countryside.

'Same.' I laughed. 'Who else is playing today? Anyone we like?' Ed took out a flyer from his bag and handed it me. My eyes flicked over the line up. Bastille. Sub headlining before Ed. I felt a sense of pride. And dread. Chances of seeing him were high. But then it would be nice to see Woody. We hadn't been able to meet up in months.

I stepped off the bus into the the lovely Scottish sunshine. And before my eyes had even adjusted, I heard a roar and was knocked to the ground, my papers and phones flying everywhere.

'LILLIAN!'

'What the fuck?' I screamed and rolled over to come face to face with Kyle. I couldn't even be mad at him. I gave him a massive hug.

'How the hell are you?' He asked.

'I'm good! How are you? I miss you!' I told him. It wasn't a lie. I did miss Bastille and their constant banter and comradary,

'I'm great, we're all great.' There was a moments pause where I could see this ticking over in his mind, 'Dans over there.' He pointed to a bench and I could see his tall figure, laughing and joking with Woody. My heart skipped a beat. 'Go and talk to him.'

'I can't.'

'Come on. He's sorry for what happened.' Of course Kyle knew. They all bloody knew now. I sighed heavily. I'd at least wanted a few minutes to prepare for this to happen.

'I know. The four dozen roses he sent and hundred missed calls and texts were pretty obvious.'

'He never meant to hurt you. He didn't know about Emma being pregnant and all that.'

'Really?' I said sarcastically.

'Ok, so he did know but he didn't want to upset you and-'

'Kyle, what's the point? I don't want to speak to him. There's nothing for us to talk about. Tell Woody I'll catch him later, I gotta go.' I turned away and quickly hid my face before the tears betrayed me.