The End.

'Thank you.' He whispered.

'What for?' I asked.

'Giving me another chance.'

'I told you, you've done more for me than I can ever thank you for. We're even, remember? This is it. This is a fresh start, ok?' I told him, holding his cheek in my palm.

'Ok.' He nodded and kissed me softly.

The plane began to pick up speed and I squeezed his hand as tight as I could. I'd never get used to this. But if my husband was in a famous band, jetting across the world, then I had no choice but to get over it. Because anywhere he went, I would go too. To the ends of the earth. To infinity and beyond.

I felt the familiar feeling of weightlessness as the planes wheels left the ground. Leaving London behind. Leaving all our troubles and our history. And I didn't feel scared.

I opened my eyes a few moments later and he was smiling at me, with that beautiful smile and I knew everything was going to be ok. Just like the day we'd met on the train and he had told me I was safe. Five years had passed and still he bought to me the same feeling.

'Love you.' He kissed the top of my head and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I nestled into his chest and looked out above the clouds. A happy sigh escaped my chest as I repeated back the words that five years ago I'd never imagined I'd speak again.

'I love you too.'

The end.

******

This series has received 113k reads, 8,100k votes, 1300 + comments, unofficially making this the most successful bastille fiction online (I wish I hadn't broken it into 3!). Which is nuts. Because it only started off as an idea! And I have you amazing buggers to thank. You make me keep going, keep writing, keep pushing. And I hope I inspire you guys too. There is no better outlet for creativity than writing, where you can create and fill up your own world with characters and places and situations that maybe for some people help them escape the real world for a small part of the day.

So, thank you all, again for sticking by me. Any one on twitter can follow me @stormerkellie or on tumblr as @bastilletriangle. And sadly I don't actually have anything new ready to post yet! But if you're not already following me, then do so, so you'll be updated as soon as I post something x