30.

I'd gone from feeling relatively ok despite the situation I found myself in, to feeling not so ok. Everything went a little blurry and a little slow. I could hear my words mixing up between my brain and my tongue. And despite being wrapped up in not one, but now two hoodies and Dans warm arms, I felt cold. And I knew that wasn't good. But Dan told me everything would be ok, so it would be.

In between closing my eyes and struggling to keep them open, I thought I could hear Kyle. I heard my brothers name mentioned. Then there was a lot of people around. All speaking Hungarian. I didn't understand anyone.

'They're just going to give you some pain killers, they're going to make you sleepy.' Dan told me. I remembered saying no. That I didn't want to go to sleep. What if I didn't wake up? I had to tell him something. If I didn't wake up, he had to know the truth.

I used the last of my strength to grip his hand and look at his face one last time.

'Dan. I love you.' I watched the tears fall from his eyes. But I felt ok. If this was the end, then it would be a happy one.

'Don't say that, not now. Tell me later, ok?'

'No...I need to say it now...I love you.'

'I love you too, but you're going to be fine. You're going to be fine.'

Then everything went black.