Part Two

*7 months before*

   Today was just like any other day for me. I would get up, do my usual morning routine, go to starbucks, and then be on my way for another long day of school. Then after school I would go to Taco Bell or McDonalds and grap something to eat before I went home. But thats not how today went. Today is the day when everything changed. 

Today's the day I met him. 

    "Everybody wanna steal my girl, everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, well find another one cause she belongs to me.." I sang as I drove to Starbucks. I pulled up, grabbed my wallet, and went to go get my cappuchino. After I ordered I stood there for what seemed like forever before they finally called my name. As I grabbed my cup I realized that once again they spelled my name with a y. My name is Cassie, and my mom thought it would be cool to spell it with an ie. I personally love my name, I just wish people knew how to spell it. 

     As I turned around to head back out to my car I ran straight into a tall body with extra broad shoulders. My coffe spilt all over the tall person as I stumbled backwards. "Im so sorry, oh my go-" I started to say until I looked up and was met with the most gorgeous blue eyes I'd ever seen. He look down at his coffee soaked shirt and laughed. "Dont worry about it, it's okay." he said with a smirk. 

      "No, its not. Im so sorry. I should have watched where I was going. Let me make it up to you. Can I buy you a coffee?" I rambled. "No, really it's okay. But you can make it up to me by telling me your name. Im Luke." I was speechless. Was this boy really flirting with me after I just spilled my entire drink all over his black shirt that said Destroy Yourself And See Who Gives A Fuck.  He gave me a confused look and that's when I remembered that he asked my name. "Sorry, I'm Cassie" I said and gave him a little smile. "It's nice to meet you Cassie. Even though it did mean me getting drenched in coffee." He said with a giggle. "Well, I have to get to school so I should probably be going. It was really nice to meet you and I'm so sorry about your shirt." I smiled and started to was away. I was about to get in my car when I heard someone yell my name. I turned around to see Luke coming towards me. 

      "I was uh, wondering if I could get your number. Maybe we could hang out sometime?" He stuttered as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. Aw, he was nervous. "Yeah, of course." I gave him my number and we said our goodbyes. I got in my car and headed to school. I pulled into the parking lot and put my car in park right as my phone dinged. As I pulled it out of my bag I didnt recognize the number. After I opened it I knew exactly who it was. Text: My shirt smells like coffee (:   I laughed to myself and sent him a text once again apologizing and I added in a little winky face. For the first time ever I walked into school smiling like an idiot.