Random Short Dares 'Cause The Other Dares I Have Are Gonna be Really Long

-continuing from last chapter-

Portal~ *ends up falling on top of Vortex*

Vortex~ *pushes Portal off*

Portal~ Mehhhh... *sees next dare* VORTEX, GO TO THE CLOSET RIGHT NOW.

Vortex~ ...why?

@AltheaPalacio: I DARE VORTEX TO HAVE A MAKE-OUT SESSION WITH SETO IN THE CLOSET! *smiles and laughs evilly*

Vortex~ *majorly blushes*

Seto~ *majorly blushes as well*

Portal~ VORTEXDOESMINECRAFT IS DEAD! NOW ITS VORTEXSORCERER! MAKE THE SHIP SAIL, GUYS! *pushes Vortex and Seto into le closet and locks door* While they're doing that, we're gonna do some other dares!

@RavenMacLoad: (for all of TC) DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN? AND IS SKYLOX, MEROME, AND ALL THAT JAZZ TRUE?! :3

Everyone~ NO WE DONT WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN AND NO NONE OF THE SHIPS ARE ACTUALLY TRUE.

Portal~ Well, except for VORTEXSORCERER! XD

@lolzwithfiona: I dare you guys to not call the FIESH a 'fish'. He is clearly a dogFIESH! Get it? "Husky mudkip". DOGEFIESH. DOGFIIIIEEEESSSSHHH. MAKE IT A TREND!

Portal~ DOGFIESH!

Quentin~ This is even worse than just plain fiesh...

Everyone but le dogfiesh~ DOGFIESH.

@popme35: Ty, if trees helped you, wouldn't apples and leaves also help?

Ty~ Actually, yes. Leaves make up my pajamas, apples are my main food.

Portal~ ...? Weird...

-meanwhile-

Vortex and Seto~ *standing awkwardly in the closet*

Vortex~ Um... *blushes more*

Seto~ *while blushing, he kisses Vortex*

Vortex~ *closes eyes and kisses back while blushing*

-back to everyone else-

Portal~ I'm gonna go check and see how that ship is sailing! *opens closet door* *sees le kissing* IT'S CANNONED! *fangirls*

Vortex and Seto~ *eyes widen and immediately break kiss, blushing at maximum level*

Portal~ *falls to the floor laughing*