Indefinitely

@NerdPrincessFTW: Oh gosh. *comes back from Thailand* *appears in front of Portal- I mean Vortex* Hai again... Forgive me for what I'm about to do... *handcuffs Vortex to a pole*

Me~ Ugh! Why can't you understand me?! Leave me alone! *sits and cries*

@llamma_lover: Uh. Vortex, want cookies? You used to love them. *gives Vortex cookies* Hopefully you'll remember Carl and Kevin too!

Carl- Hey.

Kevin- Ello!

Llamma- So this counts as a truth, DID THIS HELP AT ALL? XD

Me~ What's in the cookies? I don't link them much, but what's in them?

Llama~ Nade's feet. *smiles with Carl and Kevin*

Me~ Gross! What is up with all you people?!

Cookie~ *catches up to where I am handcuffed* Vortex, you used to be so insane. You loved the Nade's foot cookies!

Me~ How could I possibly love them?!

Cookie~ It's a mystery to us all how anyone likes them, even Nade himself.

Me~ *pulls on chain, making it tighten around my wrist* I deserve this pain.

Cookie~ No, you don't!

Seto~ *appears where we all are* *makes handcuffs disappear and teleports all of us (me, Cookie, Ash, Llama, Carl, and Kevin) to the TC house*

Adam~ We've gotten a suggestion from another sorcerer like you, Seto.

Seto~ Lets hear it. I have no other ideas.

@PINKFLUFFYDRAGON: Seto, why can't you just splash a memory potion on her? You are a sorcerer. And if that doesn't work, then feed her some Smile Dip. It might work! Trust me, I am a fellow sorcerer!

Seto~ *uses a spell to make me fall asleep again*

Me~ *falls to the floor, asleep*

Seto~ The problem is, she can't earn her personality back if she has her memories back. Something has to happen all together. I don't know yet, but I'll figure it out soon. The potion won't work, considering the amount of syringes injected into 'Vortex' by some idiots. *glares at the TC guys*

Ian~ It was the dare! Nothing else!

Seto~ Of course. *rolls eyes* Anyway... Also, looking at her personality's reaction to some things, she might not even touch the Smile Dip. As far as we know, Portal, or Vortex, will be like this...indefinitely...

Cookie~ *faints from the awful news*