Chapter 6

ALEXIA

"So ladies... what is this all about?" Nicoli turns to me and Axe did the same, they both stare at me blankly, from this angle, they look like a confused couple.

"Dayuuumm! you do look cute together." I say breaking the ice. "You sure can give me a cute niece or nephew, I don't really mind the gender."

"Excuse me?!" Axelia flips, and I can see her cheek's tinge, Nicoli just shot me a look while scratching the back of his head. "If this is what we came here for, we've all been through this before, and my answer remains the same."

"Okay, that's my 35th rejection from you..." Nicoli sigh, "Still hurts though."

"I thought this is about the whole Glassman Mansion thing?" she looks at me while pointing to her then Nicoli, "So how's this about us?"

Nicoli whistles with a small glint in his eyes, "I won't deny it I prefer the word Us, it sounds good coming from you."

"Shut up." Axelia snaps at him.

"Come on guys, I'm just kidding, calm your tits down Axe." I give her a bored look and points to the chair, "Sit down."

I activate the glass board, setting it into a blank board mode. Then draw the figures on the board. Recalling all the details of the mansion, making a sketch of its blue print. I happen to see Mr. Glassman's Files last month while looking for the papers he wants me to fetch in his office. Thanks to my photographic memory. When I'm certain that I had everything in place, I stop and move away from the board.

"That's the Glassman Mansion's blue print?" Axe say as soon as she recognizes it. "How'd you know about that?"

"Yope, I just happen to find this in his office but that's not the exact blue print though , I just draw the important details." pursing my lips into a straight line, I zoom each sections and draw red circles, "There."

"What are those?" Nicoli points at the red circles on the board.

"Every section of the mansion has a surveillance camera of course, those circles indicates their exact locations." I pause as I look at them. "That's where Nicoli comes in, you'll be hacking their security system, do not corrupt it, that might cause alarm."

Nicoli nods and then ask, "And then?"

"You'll be able to see everything inside, access to their security system is an ace for us but Nicoli you have to delete the surveillance as soon as the real deal started, do not lose the access, I'll also do what Axe planned I'll pin a camera on my suit, and Axe you'll have the access to that."

"And then?" Axelia interrupts, "You know I'm not just going to sit here doing nothing other than that."

"I know silly, We match happen to match our stubbornness. You will activate the drones, since you want to protect me badly." I smirk at her, "Have the drones scattered all around the area, I'll also wear an earpiece to keep you both updated, and please remember if something happens...Do.Not.Hesitate.To.Shoot." I notice Axelia's sudden change of demeanor.

"What if I accidentally hit you?!" Axe interjects, "I can't risk that."

"So be extra careful or better yet have Philip on post then." I reply in a monotone voice. "He should be able to aid me right away."

"Are you really sure about this?" the uncertainty still visible on Axelia's face.

"No." when she's about to interfere again I hold my hand up to silence her, "But one thing I'm sure about, Glassman is too dense he won't notice anything, I'll be safe. Do trust me Axe."

She's about to say something but when I shake my head Axe shut her mouth right away, still hesitant she forcefully nods her head and inhale deeply. I glance to Nicoli giving him a small smile telling him that the meeting is over, and he should bring Axelia back to her room, he just nods at me and walk towards Axelia understanding the look I gave him.

Putting his hand on her right shoulder, stating "Let me walk you to your room."

"Alexia... " she calls, her voice on a teary tone.

"First day in the new job isn't always that bad." I said, "But there's nothing wrong in being extra careful too, I know you're worried and so am I."

"I am." her gaze falls down to the floor, "And you can't take that away from me, you're the only family, I have."

"I told you, stop over thinking." I laugh, walking towards her then I hug her tightly, "I love you Axe."

"I love you too, Please be careful."

Her display of vulnerability isn't new to me, but for Nicoli. it is, scratching the back of his head he looks at me and give me an awkward smile. She always appears so tough and strong for him, he never saw this side of her until now.

I know that Nicoli's still figuring out how to hold my sister, to gain her attention and to make her see how Nicoli loves her, and while I'm still here, I'll help him. Axelia's weakness is me and I, her. We're our own strengths too. The promises we made when we're ten is about to begin... I can't help not to worry about this too, but in order to attain vengeance for our whole family, we have to be strong and face this battle hand in hand.

"I will." offering her a smile "Now, you go and take a rest Axe, it's going to be a long day tomorrow."