Chapter 20

⚠ WARNING! ⚠

If you're not into reading sexual scenes (which most of you really do) then skip it when you see this, "++++++". Then proceed to the next chapter, I don't wanna recieve any reports and such.

Thank youuuu!

All the love,
RainTrain29

*****

ALEXIA

Sipping at my coffee I laugh at Nicoli showing his so-called creation.

Setting down my cup on the table I walk towards him and ask, "You made this?" I laugh while looking at his creation.

Well honestly he didn't really create it he just kind of try to fix it? I But the cyborg still looks funny to me though. I must have hit it so hard back then.

Nicoli pouts and scratches the back of his neck, "Is it that funny?"

"No, no, no not funny at all, its just... " I can't help but to snort trying to suppress my laughter, I calm myself down and take some air to recover,"Gosh, I'm sorry." I say chuckling.

When I sense that Nicoli is getting really uncomfortable, I decide to stop laughing. Standing straight I inhale deeply and look at him straight in the eye, but Nicoli turn his head to the side to avoid my gaze. I can even see his cheeks blushing. Oh, would you look at that, someone's a bit shy.

I grab his chin softly making him face me, but he just huffs and brush my hand away. Taking a step back away from me he went to the cyborg and push it back to the compartment where he hid it.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting rid of it, obviously." Nicoli replies without looking at me.

I run to him and stop him in his tracks, "No, I wanna see what you did to him."

"Y-you do?" He asks like a child, and I can't help but to smile and nod.

His face lits up, pulling the cyborg back. He starts setting it up connecting wires from wires, switching buttons and connecting it to his computer for controls. The cyborg lights up, but it's still not moving.

"You see, you damaged and hacked its system to avoid offline tracers but thing is, if you give the cyborg and artificial source of power it will turn on, but without a microchip installed on its system to program and give it intelligence and information it won't do anything. Unless..."

"Unless what?" I stare at the cyborg, and it's like listening to us. "H-hey is it? It's listening?"

"Yes, it is." Nicoli confirms, "It's waiting for you to give a command, it will work without a microchip via commands but it's only for small movements like raise your hands and stuffs."

"Can I try?" I ask him and he nods. "Alright, VD46---"

"Uhh he doesn't know his identity anymore, you kinda format him."

"Oh right," clearing my throat I think of something to command him, "Uh show your weapons."

We both freeze in our spots as the cyborg shows variety of weapons all over its body, lazers and muzzles aimed towards us. I turn to look at Nicoli, and he gave me a disapproving look, giving him and awkward smile I turn to the cyborg. I have to command him before Nicoli pees on his pants.

"Hide your weapons." I calmly stated, fortunately it did listen. Looking back to Nicoli and smirking at him. "Babe there's a wet spot on your pants."