Chapter 21

ALEXIA

"Entrance 3, unauthorized visitor detected. Entrance 3, unauthorized visitor detected." the scanner voice alert says.

I quickly silence the alert, looking at the surveillance monitor located in Entrance 3. Seeing a masculine figure outside with his hands on his pockets, I can't just let him in without making sure he's Greg. Swiftly switching on the laser guns attached on the wall aiming it to the man wearing all black and a hoodie that covers his whole face. Quickly he stiffens and.

"Take two steps backwards," I say through the intercom, "Show your face."

The man did what he's told, raising his hands up before he slowly pulls his hoodie down. When his face was revealed he looked up to the camera then gave me a naughty wink and smirk. Jerk. Putting back the laser guns to their hiding places. I then temporarily disabled the facade mirrors in entrance three to show him the real door. I chuckle when he looks a bit surprised by the sudden change of the building's structure. Unlocking the door I gave him a minute to enter.

Leaving the security room to meet Greg at the lobby, the last thing I want is the weaponry people shooting and haunting him down like a deer.

"Just in time." I say, seeing him appear in the lobby.

He smirks and open up his arms, "Aren't you going to hug me tight and kiss me sweetly?"

"No, she won't." Axelia appears behind me with Nicoli still on the last step of the stairs looking at Greg with a furious look.

Greg frowns looking at Alex then dropping his eyes on me, and then back and forth. Pointing at the both of us, he started laughing so hard as he shakes his head, spanking his legs as he bends clutching his stomach. Axe, and I exchange a 'what-the-fúck-is-going-on look.'

"Oh god was I right? Of course! I knew it all along!" He wipes his imaginary tears from his eyes, recovering himself, and may I add he looks stupid doing that. "You are the PMS, the monstrous one. While you, you are the sweet one. Figured as much why you have this sudden change of attitude towards me every other day."

"You aren't mad that we deceive you?" Axe asks as she takes a forward.
Greg shakes his head and then leans his left body on the wall forming a four with his legs, "All of us here has a deceitful story, but in different situations. "

"What do you mean?" Axe furrows her brows at him.

"Uhhh your sister will discuss later," Greg shrugs then put his hand below his chin like he's thinking of something, "Am I suppose to do a spot the difference, or you'll tell me which is which? So who's Xiandra?"

"No one." I quickly stated, glancing around the room spotting a few pairs of eyes looking at us. "Children are roaming around this area and I don't want anyone to know something about the outside world it'll be dangerous if their curiosity peaks. I don't want them to break out from here."

"You can use the botanical garden. If you really need privacy children is strictly prohibited in there. " Nicoli offers. "I'm staying here to monitor the security."

Nicoli reaches out for Axe kissing her forehead possessively, I can't help but to snort when I see how Greg's demeanor suddenly changes upon seeing it. He must've known he also fúcked up. Axe nods at Nicoli then shot Greg a look before he left us be and heads to the surveillance room.

Axe lead the way to the Botanical Garden, the entire walk was very silent the only sound you can hear is just our foot steps. Opening the metal hatch door that leads to the garden's seedlings section. Following suit before my sister as we walk further in the middle to settle in the mini park. Axe takes the seat opposite to ours with a blank expression, crossing her arms and legs. Greg was hesitant to seat beside me because of the awkward atmosphere Axe sets but, he did anyway.

"Explain." Axe coldly states looking at the both of us seriously.

I exhale, gathering my thoughts then glance to Greg's direction before opening my mouth. "Greg was one of the kids who used to leave outside the wall."

"What?!"

Axe snaps, her mouth is slightly agape out of an utter shock. "I thought we already sealed the wall Alex how was this possible?"

"She didn't know anything about me being in here." Greg is one to talk, "I saw you on the day you went outside, I saw the hole where you pass by. I came and broke it again the next day, I was curious."

"But I was the one who first saw him, I knew from the first look that he doesn't belong inside the city. Alex I did tell him to go back, but the patrol drones saw the hole he left open and since then the walls are strictly guarded. I can't help him get back, but to keep him." I pause, pursing my lips for a while and sigh. "What I did to protect him is I stole one of Nicoli's clothes every day and I throw it to the hamper, to make him look like he belongs. He hides inside my room until we're sixteen. Remember when there was a job hiring being announced around the city? That's the time he left the mansion and started working for Glassman."

"You helped him with his documents, didn't you?"

"I did Axe, but that's because I already have a plan on my mind, he was the first step." I look at my really mad sister, and I'm really felt sorry for not telling her, "His real name is Gregory Brooks. That's where Xiandra's last name came from. Gregory's false last name, I used one of our men's surname. "

"You mean?" Raising her brows at me pushing me to spill more to enlighten her. "You created a fake certification of this guy, and you make him look like a son to one of our men?"

Closing my eyes and sigh, "Exactly."

"What if Glassman made a background research and trace us up, hmm?"

"But he didn't, and if he did Ray's family still lives in the eastern side of the city. I paid them enough to make sure they'll claim Greg to be one of their kindred."

"So Cooper, huh?" Axelia states eyeing Greg, "Ray Cooper's son? I'll give you credits for that, they share the same attitude sometimes. Is that still Nicoli's clothes you're wearing?"

"Nope. That was over almost five years ago." Greg answers, "Come on, I was just a jobless and homeless sixteen year old guy. I can't afford to buy a pair of pants that time, so I have to borrow it."

"You mean stole it and sixteen? For six years this asshole was inside these walls for six fúcking years! Oh! god wait... Please don't tell me you're not banging each other since ten years old I'm really going to cut off your manhood you jerk! ."

Greg and I shared a look then we hesitantly nod, "Actually the first was fourteen."

Axelia almost drop her jaw literally on the floor, "Jesus Christ, then I thought Nicoli was just stupidly messing up with his porn on the speaker."

Greg chuckles, "And if you wonder why you've never seen me inside the mansion it's because I never went out the room and I hang on the window outside every time you're inside her room. Man! That was really hard but I gain muscles because of it."

Axe held her hand to stop Greg, "Shut up you disgust me."

"Is she always that rude?" Greg's asks, I just shake my head saying 'no' for an answer, then he pulled me and whispered but still enough for Axe to hear. "Your sister needs to get laid."

"And your boyfriend needs help!"