Epilogue

It was never the same...

I'm never the same...

Not a day passed by that I don't lock myself in the room, and grief for her death.

I can still hear her laugh in the hallway, imagining she's just out there doing the things she usually does.

Half of me is gone forever...

It's been three years, the new city had opened up already, and we weren't able to stop it. The kids we're delivered, along with the day that they were transported were also the day they're files had been removed permanently. We're still here hiding on the mansion, keeping safe and silent. While the whole city is looking around for their good damn president. I told Linda to preserve Hans and Alexia's body, and she hesitantly complies.

Nicoli is now having his basics in the weaponry section, he finally gets to apply his knowledge in reading about guns and bombs.

Year ago I decided to pass a resignation letter to Glassman's office while Greg still works at the mansion keeping an eye at everything, he was able to see the new city and as suspected it was a replica. Making those kids think that they're still at home that their parents are just gone. As expected the officials were able to brainwash those innocent minds, telling them that they've been abandoned and unwanted.

Since the day Alexia's body got burnt to ashes I never talk too much to anyone except Nicoli. As days passes by I'm slowly gaining back my sanity. I'm slowly gaining back my consciousness and accept the fact that she's now somewhere safe, somewhere away from this terrible world, away from the pain,

Away from me...

I swear by the time everything is ready, I'm going to put you all down to ashes just like what you did to my sister. I'm going to make sure that I will be starting from the master mind himself. And I'm going to show no mercy towards all of the officials. Even if it makes me look like a monster.

"Be ready to launch the bomb all over the place." I instructed as I monitored my people through the large screen, while I'm sitting in my room. "Set timer to five minutes and leave."

"Yes mistress, there are 30 bombs launched around the location and ready for explosion."  the young girl answers, "And it is affirmative, Glassman is inside the mansion, specifically on his room sleeping, there are five implants in there and his survival rate is just down to eight percent."

"Let's make it to negative one hundred or more shall we? Go set up another two, I wanna see that filthy old man explode in a very unpleasurable way."

"Roger that." the teen commander instructed her colleagues for a while before saying, "It's all set up, anything you'd like us to add before we leave Mistress Axelia? "

"No, It's good. Now go and evacuate the site."

Leaning back to my swivel chair, playing with the bomb remote in my hand. There's nothing sweeter than an unknown revenge. The officials will fall down, their dirty jobs will be uncovered. I'll make sure that you're all going to bleed and plead in my hands.

As soon as my people reached the mansion I didn't think twice in pushing the small red button, watching the Glassman's beautiful mansion explodes as it slowly turns to ashes. Ah, Axelia? One, Officials? Zero.

"We're just getting started, may the best assassin wins. Let the games begin." I smirk sipping my glass of water watching the hopeless Arnold Glassman dies and gets buried in his own home.