Chapter 4: Quirkless

"Who?"

Katsuki Bakugou glared at him. Of course he knew who Round Face was. He had been calling Ochako that for years.

"I have no idea what you're talking about?"

Playing dumb didn't work on Bakugou but Izuku gave it a shot anyways.

"Really? Let me tell you what she fucking told me!" he bellowed.

Even the villains in the closet flinched at his booming voice. They could hear everything and they sure as hell was going to listen.

X

"Oh, Bakugou!"

Ochako waved to him but he kept walking without stopping.

"Hey! That's no way to treat someone who helped make your cake for you birthday you ass!"

He turned around to stare at her.

"My mother bought mine at the fucking store. Did you get a job at a grocery store?"

Ochako stared at him funny.

"Izuku took you a cake and confessed his feelings for you with a chocolate and peanut butter with peanut butter cups and a card."

"Confess his what?" Katsuki snapped.

"Oh no.... he said if he didn't call everything went ok..." she whispered.

"What the fuck you mean? Deku's gay? I fucking knew it-

"Izuku isn't gay, he's bisexual. You only thought that because you hate him."

"That fucking asshole! I don't like him like that- I don't even like him at all! I only train with him because All Might asked me too!"

X

'I did forget to call her. I was so occupied with Shigaraki I forgot.'

"DEKU! Pay attention!"

He snapped back to reality staring at the angry blonde.

"Huh?"

"Is it true? Because Round Face looked pretty scared that she told me?!"

"I-I-

"You what, you fucking idiot?!"

"I did make you a cake. I was going to tell you-

Katsuki shoved Izuku onto the floor and slammed the door shut.

"You think a quirkless bastard like you would be good enough for me?!"

The color drained from Midoriya's face. Not because Katsuki had said it because he always talked shit when it was the two of them but because the League if Villains were in the apartment probably listening.

"Kacchan-

"I do what I do for All Might! You're just some idiot who can't control a power that was given to him! Wanna know why- it's because you weren't meant to have a fucking quirk! You have seven of them and the most powerful one you have is the one you can't use because you break your whole body!"

"I'm still a hero using the others-

"You're a piece of shit! All Might would've been better to give someone else, even giving Icyhot the fucking power instead of someone like you! Look at you! You're weak, damaged and pathetic!"

"I had changed my mind after I accidentally dropped the cake to tell you. If All Might thought I deserved his power then I do! You only have one quirk and I have to control seven! Excuse me for me not using the best one because I would be in the hospital!"