Chapter 19: My Steps Forward With You

Two weeks had passed since Izuku and Tenko's day together. Every day he came home from work, he greeted the sleeping Tomura with a kiss and cuddled up next to him. Even though they hadn't placed a label on what they were except to his mother, Izuku was ok with what they had. He loved being with the villain every day. The nights of work crawled by unbelievably slow anymore and the days with Tomura flew by.

Only one problem.....

Ochako wanted to meet this mysterious boyfriend Izuku had. Izuku would go on about the fun stuff they did together and it almost made her a little bit jealous. Her and Iida hadn't even gotten to second base yet only because he wanted to be a gentlemen. It made her jealous because Izuku's boyfriend did sweet and cute things with him where Iida was a little up tight.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you should talk to him."

She shrugged.

"Ochako, it's not any good to be with someone unless you can talk to them about things."

She puffed out her cheeks, "I hate you when you're right."

He laughed and took a drink of his milkshake.

"Hey losers."

Great, he thought seeing Katsuki walking towards them.

"Midoriya! My boy!"

All Might came trailing behind him.

"Hello!" Ochako said waving.

Only Shouto and Katsuki were really in the loop and his mother as well. He hadn't been able to tell Ochako anything about One for All. What was bothering him was the evil look in Bakugou's eyes. He still seemed kind of sour and Izuku did everything he could to avoid him.

Tenko hated Katsuki. At this point, way more than All Might.

"It's nice to see a smile on that face!" All Might said taking a seat, "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!"

Izuku got up and hugged him. All Might was like his dad and he couldn't just see him as a teacher anymore. They had been so close for years.

"You ready to train again soon?" he asked.

Izuku flinched at those words. It was reminder he couldn't reach one hundred percent without stalling.

"I'll see about it."

"You want anything Katsuki?" All Might asked, "I can get you something."

"Sure. Can I have a chocolate milkshake and fries?" he asked nicely.

"Of course! Be right back!"

Ochako looked at the two rivals. The tension between them was thicker than the milkshakes they were drinking.

"Been busy with your boyfriend?" Bakugou asked.

"Is it any of your business?"

"Yea, considering all the things you're doing with him almost would've been done with me."

Ochako's jaw dropped open. She had no idea what to say. Her and Izuku had avoided talking about the blunder with Izuku not delivering the cake. They had avoided the fact he never called her and he wasn't mad at her for it. It was his own fault but it was a good thing in the end.... he guessed.

"W-what?"

"What if I would've said yes?" Bakugou asked, "How do you know you wouldn't be with me in your apartment?"

Izuku stood up almost knocking the table over.

He was right. Izuku wasn't about to tell him that.