Chapter 14: Tell Me How You Really Feel

"What are you dong here?" Izuku asked, "Why are you throwing me?"

Tomura didn't say anything as he pulled the hero to his feet and slammed him against the wall. He definitely wasn't thinking straight at that moment.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?!"

"I was doing my job obviously."

"You weren't supposed to be back for three more days! You messed up! That asshole would've said something to the other pros! Are you trying to get yourself caught?!" Tomura snapped barely an inch from his face.

"What? What if I wanted to get caught?" Izuku said coolly looking unbothered by his outburst.

Tomura blinked.

WHAT

"You want to be a villain?"

"No but why do you care so much if I get caught? You haven't seemed to care about anything else or me the whole time you've been around. I can do as I want."

Izuku shoved him back. Tomura stood there with a confused, dumb look on his face.

"You don't like me. You wanted the cake. You got a second one. You got to be here without worry.... why don't you leave me alone already?"

"You think that's all I'm here for?"

"Isn't it? You got to play and be a person. You got to do what you wanted. The others... At least with Dabi I know that he likes being here. He does it because he likes playing video games and such. Himiko enjoys my company even if she always wants my blood. Twice is really nice and he's quite smart. Kurogiri is like a dad and I love hearing him telling me stories."

He looked at the ground shamefully.

"You think you have the right to mess with me and I'm not ok with that. I want things I can't have. It would be best to keep it to myself and you not to come back."

Tomura stood there. Why was he there? He got his cake. He got to drink and play games. He even got to go to the movies.

"If you really want me to leave I will."

Izuku stared at him.

"If that's what you truly want."

"I wanted you to like me."

Deku walked back to the couch and hung his head as he sat down.

Like... like you? Tomura thought.

"At first I was terrified but then I was able to look past the crappy past we had. None of you are as bad as you seem. I have no idea why you all wanted to stay here but I was glad. You made me forget the stress of being a hero. I don't regret anything. I liked being close to you."

"You can't like someone like me."

Izuku looked back at him.

"You really think that huh?" he said with a small smile on his face, "If you thought I didn't like you one bit, you shouldn't have slept beside me or carried me when I was drunk. You would treat me like you treat Dabi."

Shigaraki looked away.

Fuck he's right.

"But it's fine. You guys don't have to stay. If you occasionally want cake, send me a text."

Do I even want to leave?

"I need some sleep. I have tonight to work.... but at least I can sleep some before returning to work tonight. I'll see you later."