Chapter 26: Ochako and Endeavor

"So, we are just going to crash her apartment?" Dabi asked looking skeptical.

"Why not?" Izuku asked, "She's always complaining she's bored when she's off."

"She said she's alone and Tenya won't be there for a while."

Tomura wasn't convinced this was going to work at all. He was expecting her to freak out and try beating their asses. Izuku wouldn't let that happen since he would do whatever it took to calm her down but still. He had seen how vicious she was and Izuku had mentioned she was quite competitive. She was always so happy but she had a much darker side to her.

Of course she did. She was a woman.

"Are we all ready then?" Izuku asked with a smile.

"How do you know she'll help us?" Jin asked.

"Well, it's Ochako! She's so sweet!" Himiko said.

Izuku gave her a sheepish grin. He wasn't sure how well everything was going to go since they did actively try to kill them quite a few times.

"Ochako believes in villain reform. She actually wrote a paper about it our last year," Shouto said looking at his phone, "She believes in second chances."

"Go ahead, Kurogiri," Tomura said rubbing his temples, "I'm ready for this."

No he wasn't. His head was starting to hurt and he wasn't looking forward to having his ass beat.

The warp appeared and Shouto walked through first then Izuku. Once they were through, they saw the weird look on Ochako's face. She was sitting on her couch with a bottle of wine in her lap and an empty one on her coffee table. She had bed head and she was wearing a silk night gown that was quite sexy.

"Damnit Himiko! Let us go through!"

Himiko jumped out next.

"OCHAKO!"

Uraraka's mouth dropped open. She grabbed her wine bottle and held it against her chest. It was hard to tell what she was thinking but her expression seemed to be screaming 'WHAT THE FUCK'. At least she hadn't attacked anyone yet. Dabi came through next.

"Oh, damn. She got really fucking hot."

Jin came next.

"She's taken," Shouto said.

Izuku looked at the warp waiting. He sighed and disappeared right back through before returning while dragging Shigaraki through.

"Hey Ochako! Can we talk?"

"Wait, are you drunk?" the dual user asked.

"I think.... Did I drink too much? My living room is filled with the League of Villains.... Was there drugs in this?"

"Why are you drinking? How'd you get the wine anyways?" Izuku asked looking concerned.

"Iida.... Didn't wanna be with me anymore. I took the week off so I could relax.... and cry as much as I wanted."

"If you want something good, there's some cupcake vodka and it taste like a fucking birthday cake," Dabi said giving her smirk.

She smiled weakly. This wasn't how she pictured her night going.

"Deku.... Can you tell me what's going on? I know you two used to joke about being villains but.... um...."

"We are here to talk to you about reforming the League of Villains with the Villain to Civilian Act."

Ochako took a big gulp from the bottle.

"Can I get some of that?" Dabi asked.

She nodded and handed it over to him. Tomura shook his head.