Chapter 10: Some Help

"He's probably still asleep."

Shouto shrugged.

"We should help him clean up some. He has too much pride when he needs help. Besides, no one has heard from him in a couple days."

Dabi woke up and heard voices outside the door. He got up quickly and ran to the kitchen seeing Kurogiri wasn't there. He sent a text to everyone telling to leave the apartment. He opened the door to Jin and Himiko's room seeing them barely waking up. Dabi locked the door as a warp appeared. He wasted no time pulling Himiko and Jin through. They were gone when the door opened up to the apartment.

Of course Tomura heard his phone go off but he didn't move. He was too tired and comfortable to move. He drifted back off quickly when he heard the door knob rattle. He heard voices he didn't recognize and it was too late to back out now. He swallowed hard. Izuku moved some and his eyes flew open to see Tomura's face. It looked horrified. The door swung open showing it was Shouto and Ochako.

"Oh!" she cried as her face turned red.

Izuku buried Shigaraki's face into his chest trying to hide his face.

"What are you doing?!" he hissed.

"Sorry! Didn't realize you had someone over!" she yelled.

"How old is he?" Shouto asked seeing the grayish looking hair.

"He's a little older than me! Go wait out there ok!"

Shouto's eyes narrowed like the whole thing was suspicious but did as he was asked. The door clicked shut and Izuku jumped off the bed and locked his bedroom door.

"Fuck," he whispered.

Tomura sat up and stared at the window.

That was so close.

He grabbed his phone and texted Kurogiri. A warp showed up a minute later and he walked through without giving him a second look. Izuku pulled on a shirt and went out to join his friends.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend," Ochako said looking at the floor.

"Um... It's someone I met the other day."

"A one night stand?" Shouto asked looking surprised.

"He wouldn't be the first...." the hero admitted, "No one really wants to stick around for a hero but I'm hoping he will."

"Awww Deku!"

"So what brings you guys here?"

"To check up on you but next time we'll call."

"I'm surprised you can have sex with that shoulder like that."

Izuku face turned red, "I-I was on bottom ok? I can do it just very carefully."

God, this is so horrible. I can't believe I had to lie about this.

"That's all I need to hear!" she cried, "You want to go out Izuku?"

"Yea.... I can do that. Give me a minute to get dressed."

"What about?" Shouto said looking down the hallway.

"He'll leave when he's ready!"

X

X

"How are you doing being out?"

"It's ok. I was out the other night so...."

"When you met your special friend?" she finished for him.

He blushed lightly, "Y-yea."

"Bakugou was asking about you."

Izuku frowned at the thought, "Why?"