Chapter 11: Truth or Dare

Izuku woke up to him laying on his stomach. He looked around to see he was laying on a towel and there was bloody bandages and gauze next to him. He saw the door creak open and Tomura was standing there with a bottle of alcohol and Himiko on his side. He forgot he had staples in his back.

Oh. I wonder what happened. How did I get here? Who carried me?

"Ugh, I hurt. What happened?"

"You passed out after training."

"Oh."

Damn.... I did? That's kind of embarrassing.

"I took some of your blood for later.... Is that ok?" she asked blushing.

He blinked for a minute thinking about it. Himiko had been after his blood for a long time. Deku figured it might be ok now.

"Um.... I guess. Just be careful with it ok?" he warned giving her an uneasy smile, "Don't use it on my friends or Mom. I don't want to convicted of any crimes.... please."

"Deal!"

Himiko skipped out of his room.

"Would you like to go to the doctor? She managed to stop the bleeding but you may need some stitches to fix it," Tomura said looking at him.

"Well.... that's what I get but I'm happy about it anyways. I would get in trouble if I went to the hospital..."

A small smile appeared on the villain's lips.

"Kurogiri can stitch you up if you want."

Deku nodded, "Sure."

"Be right back."

Izuku laid his head back down until he heard footsteps coming towards his room. He saw Kurogiri holding a blue box with Tomura behind him.

"Tomura, go to the store for me. The list is on the fridge."

"What? Now?"

"Yes," the man said firmly.

Shigaraki stared at Izuku for a minute.

"Fine."

The villain whipped around making Izuku smile as he stomped off like a little kid. Deku felt the man sit on the edge of the bed and opened the box up. He cleaned his hands and put on gloves.

"It looks like your wounds are clear of debris so that's good."

"Did I pop all the staples and stitches out?"

"You did."

"Oops."

He wasn't sorry though. He was ready to go again after that.

"You're a curious man."

Izuku turned to look towards at Kurogiri.

"What do you mean?"

"Most people seemed to be.... startled at Tomura's appearance but it seems like you have no problem with him whatsoever."

"I admit when I was younger he freaked me out but I was kid."

"That is understanding."

"If I had met him a long time ago, it might've been different. I really didn't have a lot of friends and the ones I had made fun of me."

"You would've been friends with him?"

"Yea. I mean... we are pretty similar really. He would've been a great hero."

Kurogiri threw the alcohol wipes to the side. A small smile appeared on his face but it was hard to tell.

"How so?"