Chapter 17: Um, Izuku?

A short woman with green hair and green eyes stood there in the doorway.

"Um, Izuku...."

Tomura pulled away from her son's lips and stood there with a clear facial expression that screamed, OH SHIT.

There was a few times in Tomura's life where he ever froze and this was one of those times. The woman in front of them had to be his mother because he looked just like her. They were all waiting for her to go out running and screaming her head off but she didn't. She just stared at them.

"Honey..... Um...."

Everyone in the room was freaking out but Izuku just smiled.... sort of.

"You can come in Mom."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

She knew who exactly those people were. The questions in her head was:

1: Why was the leader of the League of Villains kissing her son?

2: Why were they there?

3: Why was he hanging out with them?

"Mom, come in!" Izuku said standing up, sounding more confident.

He smiled brightly like this was a normal thing but inside he was screaming. She never ever came over unless she texted first. She shut the door behind her and locked it. She sure as hell didn't want anyone else walking in there.

"Izuku, I don't quite understand this. This is a little more than All Might.... um training you."

"I can explain Mom! Come to the kitchen."

She sat down across from Kurogiri who held out a hand.

"Hello Mrs. Midoriya."

"H-hi."

She shook his misty hand.

"Son, did you quit being a hero or something? I'd be a little shocked...."

"Of course not!" he said looking shocked, "Why would you think that?"

Tenko stood in the living room ready to lose his shit but Dabi shook his finger silently at him. Sometimes Dabi had to be his babysitter because he was the only one who could handle his attitude or epic meltdown.

"Izuku, can you paint my toes now?" Himiko asked, breaking the silence.

"Sure."

Himiko walked into the kitchen and hopped on the table beside of his mother.

"My name is Himiko Toga!" she said happily holding out a hand, "Izuku talks about you all the time. He says you're the nicest person ever!"

Inko smiled, "That's nice to hear."

"Guys, can we order pizza? I want some buffalo wings," Jin said coming from the hallway.

He just got out of the shower. He turned into the kitchen to see Inko sitting there.

"Is this your mom?" he asked nicely.

"Yup!"

Izuku sat down in front of Himiko and took her right foot to start painting her toenails pink.

"Well, it started off when I made a cake for Kacchan. I was um.... going to ask him out. Then I accidentally ran in Tenko and dropped the cake on him.... I ended up making cake with him.... Then they ate his cake and they wanted another cake...."

"This was all because of cake?"

"Your favorite peanut butter cake."

Inko smiled then started laughing. The whole thing sounded ridiculous.