Chapter 32: To Save a Hero

OH FUCK ME NOT AGAIN ALREADY FUCK FUCK FUCK

"So, did he brainwash you, Deku?"

Izuku swallowed hard.

"How'd he do it?"

It wasn't supposed to be like this. How did he know it was us?!

"Since you aren't taking down your hood, I know it's you then."

Katsuki smirked.

I could kill him- Tenko thought angrily but left his gloves on.

Tomura removed his hood first then Izuku followed suit. It might not have been the smartest thing they could do but running would've just pissed him off. It was better to stall for time than anything.... anything to avoid a big fight to warn other heroes even if it was three am.

"There's no saving this sack of shit."

Izuku's friendly aura switched to deadly. Tomura could literally feel the hate coming of the hero in waves.

"Watch what you say," Izuku warned through clenched teeth.

I don't know if I'm scared or aroused at this point.... probably both, Tomura thought hoping his cheeks didn't display his shame of dirty thoughts.

"Or what Deku? We are heroes. You can't save a villain. Once a villain, always a fucking villain. All of them are always going to be shit."

"How would you know that?" Tomura asked rolling his eyes.

"They tried killing us more than once! What the fuck do you care? What are they to you?" Katsuki asked stepping closer.

"My family. My fiance."

The blonde man's jaw dropped. He had no expected that kind of an answer. The shock on his face was rather hilarious to Tomura.

"What?"

Did he just hear that right?

"I love Tomura Shigaraki."

"You're shitting me- wait this is the guy you liked over me?" he asked.

He wasn't jealous..... how could Izuku want a villain over him of all people? Hell Denki was better than Tomura.

"Yea, I am. I saw you touch his ass. I've been meaning to break your fucking arm like a twig for that," Tomura hissed angrily.

"This is for real?"

Izuku nodded confidently. Bakugou sighed.

"I guess I'll just beat his ass and rescue you then."

"Don't touch him," the hero hissed angrily.

Tomura didn't like that sound coming from his fiance's mouth. There was something much more evil those words. It didn't sound like him.

"Get back, Tenko," he whispered darkly.

Shigaraki took a few steps back.

"You can't protect him. Last time you got hurt. How are you even moving after that?" Katsuki asked.

He was actually curious but he was taunting him too. What was going on wasn't right to him. It was unnatural.

Time to finish this.

Katsuki had the audacity to fire his famous AP shot at Tomura. Shigaraki managed to move out of the way but it was the wrong move.

It was the wrong thing to do.

Izuku let out an inhuman scream as his hoodie was tattered into pieces as Black Whip came flying out. Fifteen black whips slammed the ground around him angrily threatening the safety of everyone near him. Izuku grabbed his head trying to take some control of that quirk that wasn't his but it wasn't working.