Chapter 34: Court Room

The day finally came. They only had spent a week and a half in another country before the paperwork was finalized. It was quite unusual for it to go through so quickly but no one complained. Shouto had swiped his father's bank card and bought everyone of them new suits then handed back the card to Endeavor. The hero wanted nothing more than to slap that shit eating grinning off his son's face but he let it go.

Tomura's anxiety was through the roof but Izuku grabbed his half gloved hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Once he gave him that famous sweet smile of his, Shigaraki calmed down some. Midnight greeted them at the top of the stairs, with Sara and Alice by her side. Tomura avoided their eyes. He wasn't ashamed but it just felt weird.

"Are you guys ready?"

The villains nodded.

"Alright.... They're going to ask why you went to villainy," Midnight's eyes landed on Endeavor, "Some horrible truths are going to come out. I'm sorry but you may to bare your soul in front of everyone."

Tomura internally cursed himself. This was not his strong suit.

"It's going to hard for me to say anything," Tomura said, "There's secrets I can't say.... I...."

"Only talk about your family then. You don't have to mention grandma Nana."

"I agree," All Might said, "You should be fine that way."

"What? Are all you fuckers getting cold feet now?"

Dabi and Tomura sighed angrily together upon hearing Katsuki's voice.

"Hi Kacchan. What are you doing here?" Izuku asked, forcing a smile.

"I'm here for you losers. So is Best Jeanist."

The hero came walking up a few seconds later.

"I'm ready," Tomura said rolling his eyes.

Izuku could only nod.

X

X

Himiko Toga was first. She happily explained why she jumped into murder quite quickly and strangely enough, it was understandable. She went on about how Izuku was like her big brother and how he did sister like things for her. She went on about how Inko was like her mother. She talked about her pregnancy and she was excited to marry Jin.

It was a great move on Nemuri's part to place Himiko first. It was the easiest case to run through. She had heard about all their stories but the worst two were Dabi and Tomura. Dabi's would exploit the family issues and it looked like Endeavor was nervous and so was his youngest son.... her boyfriend.

Once Himiko jumped down off the stand and took her seat by her honey.

Jin was up next and he was rather easy too. He wasn't accepted by 'normal' people so he joined the League and was immediately accepted. It was understandable too. He spoke fondly of Inko and Izuku. It was like having a brother and another mom. He spoke of how Tomura treated him as an equal and he felt like he was a great friend.

Sako was up next. He told them about how he was mistreated for his quirk abilities and no one had appreciated it. He explained how he had lost his arm but the League kept him anyways. He had only abandoned the League a short time after All for One was captured due to his mother's illness and she had passed away.

Honestly, Izuku felt like they were doing really good but that was a big problem too. Ochako had warned it would take too long to do them individually but if they rejected one of the group they would be arrested. It was nerve racking and he didn't reveal that information to them.