Chapter 30: Shame

It was two days later when Shouto went to work to be greeted by Best Jeanist and Katsuki Bakugou. Ochako had decided to go in with him and he had called in All Might. He had even informed his father of the situation and now Endeavor would be there soon to join in on the fun. Shouto had to control himself, he wanted to knock Bakugou the fuck out.

"I think we need to have a meeting..."

Shouto and Izuku's agency was run by everyday people not by heroes. It was something different that a few people had tried and failed but thanks to Izuku's insight about the quirks of the heroes they had hired and what kind of villain or rescue missions they'd be good for, they were starting to boom slowly. It was sad when some of the hero agencies were slightly offended they could do so well.

"Sara, I feel like we need to talk....."

The woman rolled her eyes. She had long reddish brown hair and bright yellow eyes that were piercing and angry. Her daughter Alice, a big time sidekick Heatwave sat on the side. She had bright pink hair and eyes so dark they looked black. She was good to keep around because she had ended up earning the nickname 'Demon' because when she was mad, she looked creepier. Now was one of those times since one of their heroes was attacked and missing.

The mother daughter duo was quite cut throat.

"No shit," Alice said, "Where is our hero?"

Katsuki opened his mouth but Best Jeanist raised his hand.

"We have some news from Bakugou that is quite disturbing."

Ochako looked at Shouto but he seemed unfazed. She still could see murder in his eyes.

"We're here!"

Alice, Sara and Ochako turned to see All Might and Endeavor walking through the doors.

"What a surprise!" Sara said standing up.

She shook All Might's hand then Endeavor's much to his son's surprise.

"What did we miss?" the old number one hero asked.

"They have some bad news apparently. I wonder if it's because they are firing that dumbass over there."

They all knew who the dumbass was.

"Listen here bitch-

"Enough!" Alice said standing up.

The room was starting to become humid even with the air conditioning on.

"Alice, stop it. You're going make my hair frizz," Sara said with a small smile.

"Where's Deku?" Ochako asked.

"The thing is-

"I don't care about your words," she snapped at Best Jeanist, "I want to hear from his mouth what the hell he did!"

Bakugou was shocked. He almost felt ashamed at this point.

"I was on patrol when I came across the League of Villains."

Alice arched an eyebrow.

"You didn't call for back up?"

"No I didn't! I was doing just fine when I tried taking out zipper face-"

Shouto became angry, dropping the room's temperature twenty degrees. Ochako pressed her lips into a thin line. He was talking about Dabi and even Endeavor knew that but he didn't say anything.

"That guy cloned himself and saved the girl they called Toga. Then I tried going after the leader, Shigaraki when Deku appeared out of no where."

They all exchanged looks.