Chapter 33: Saying Goodbye

Ochako came through the warp gate with Spinner right behind her. The two of them flashed everyone a smile. Izuku jumped at Ochako the first chance he had got. She tried to hug him but he winced in pain once she touched his back. It seemed Black whip had reopened the barely healed wounds but he would deal.

"I heard the whole thing. Bakugou got grilled badly by Sara and Alice. Even me. I was so pissed."

"Ohhh, she said a bad word!" Dabi teased.

She whipped around to stare at him. She studied him with brown eyes before moving forward towards him. She slipped her hands under his arms and hugged him tight. His face colored pink.

"Hug me back! No reason to be shy now!"

Dabi could see Tomura snickering like the asshole he was. He gave in and hugged her.

"Much better!"

She turned to Sako who looked a little unsure.

"So, I have these for you to fill out. I'd be more than happy to stay and help you out. I know it's boring and everything but it has to be done."

"Anything for you dear. It doesn't bother me."

She went through the paperwork with him while sneaking looks at Dabi. It was apparently so obvious because Izuku gave a thumbs up at some point. This action made her turn bright pink and ignore Dabi until they were finished with the paperwork.

"I never thought this would ever happen. Look at all of us."

"Why's it so noisy?" Jin asked coming out rubbing his eyes.

Himiko had some hardcore morning sickness and he had been up all night listening to her vomit.

"Mr. Compress-

"Just Sako now, Jin."

He gave the man a hug.

"I missed you guys!"

"Spinner!"

The reptile like man rolled his eyes and laughed giving Jin a hug.

"What happens now?" Izuku asked.

"I will go file the paperwork. Why didn't you tell me or Shouto that you had your boss as back up?"

Tomura looked up from his drink.

"You told your boss about us?"

"Kind of.... She was on board immediately without really questioning me.... That's why it was so easy for me to do all the things I did."

"She's really scary," Iguchi said, "Her daughter is the same way. She just got her hero license actually too."

"Really? It's about time!" Izuku said excitedly.

Ochako smiled. She had no idea Dabi had sat down beside of her.

"Hey."

She jumped a little and turned to face him. He had a soft smile on his face.

"How are you doing?"

"A little better since you're here."

Ochako smiled softly.

"When this shit over with, we should do another movie night."

She laughed and nodded.

"I would love that."

Yea, he would too.

X

X

Tomura got out of bed, making sure not to disturb Izuku. He had gotten into the habit of sleeping on his stomach because of his back. It was little bad but Shigaraki did everything he could to help keep it clean so it didn't get infected. He tiptoed out very slowly without making a sound.