Chapter 7: Returning Home

"What the fuck is your problem?" Dabi asked.

Tomura glared at him.

"Is it because your new bestie is in the hospital?"

The glass in his hand turned to dust.

"Quit teasing him. He needs a best friend. It's good for him," Kurogiri said turning the page of his newspaper, "I like Izuku. He is
smart. He thinks of things from all sides. He's not like most people."

"Is it because he's quirkless?" Himiko asked.

"Not only that. He allowed me to read a few of his notebooks. He asked for my opinion and a much in depth thought of whether the
things he thought were correct."

Dabi looked surprised.

"He's not the blind type of hero like the rest. He's not dumb."

No one said anything.

"I approve us continuing to go over there."

Dabi and Himiko exchanged a look. Tomura used his hand to knock the dust onto the floor.

"I do what I want," he muttered.

X
X

A few days later, Izuku returned home. Shouto and Ochako helped him into his apartment. He was already exhausted from being in the hospital and with his two friends worrying about him, it was annoying. He sat on the couch with his arm in the sling waiting for them to leave. He really just wanted to be alone.

"Bye Izuku!" Ochako called.

She pulled Shouto out of the apartment with all her strength because he didn't want to leave him alone.

Izuku laid his head back thinking of Tomura. The way he looked and smiled at him in the hospital. The weirdness between them.... Maybe that was his thinking but the villain looked like he needed a lot more than a few hugs. All for One must've been a big part of his life and to lose that....

"Damn.... I thought they would never leave."

Izuku jumped from the sound of his voice. He saw Dabi step out of the warp alone.

"Am I in the way?" Izuku asked.

"Naw. I can sit on the other end and play games. Sorry for scaring you."

"Dabi.... Can you do me a big favor?" he asked giving the puppy eyes.

"What the hell do you want?"

Izuku cracked a goofy grin.

"Alcohol."

"What?" the villain asked like he didn't hear him right.

"I'm not old enough. I want alcohol."

"Oh. You want to party?"

"Well, we can when I get better yes but I wanna have a pity party for myself."

"I'll hold you to that. I'll be back."

'Wow, he didn't even argue.'

Izuku smiled as the villain disappeared. He was kind of surprised no one else had popped in but him but maybe they were busy. It took Dabi twenty minutes when he dropped back in with more alcohol than necessary for one person but he didn't complain. Dabi placed it all in the fridge and sat beside of the hurt hero.

"What would you do if you got caught with us in here with you?"

"I haven't really thought about it...."

"You're a weird little fuck you know that?"

Izuku snorted.

"Aren't you too? You're in here hanging out with All Might's successor and everything. Why do you stay?"