Chapter 35: Freedom

Izuku placed his head against the bars. They barely finished one day in jail so that left two more to go.

"I'm sorry you're in here."

Tomura scoffed, "I kind of figured I would be in here at some point in my life anyways. At least Spinner and Himiko aren't in here."

He smiled.

"You really wanna marry me soon?" the hero asked softly.

"Yea I do."

"Then my answer is yes," Izuku said with a grin, "Since I never answered you."

"You're gonna tell me yes while I'm sitting in jail? What the fuck, really? Like a movie cliche."

Izuku placed his forehead against the bars with a goofy grin on his face.

"What are you going to do if they don't let us out?"

A wicked smile spread across the hero's face. It was almost scary to see it.

"We have a plan, don't you worry."

"God, we have corrupted you."

Izuku slipped his arm in through the bars and stroked his fiance's face.

"I'm ok with that."

Tomura sighed.

"I'm sorry that you had to tell people about your childhood."

"That's Tenko's problem but he doesn't exist anymore so it's fine."

"So Tomura Shigaraki huh? No Tenko Shimura?"

"Hell no."

Izuku chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I lost control... I just couldn't stand the thought of you being hurt."

"Shut up. It's fine. I don't wanna hear your sorrys. It's in the past."

Izuku frowned and sighed.

"The reason why your quirk let go like a wild animal is because you're stuck in the past. Yea Bakugou is a piece of shit but you're way better than that. I said shit too and tried to kill you more than once so if you can forgive me, you can forgive him."

"Wow. So mature," Dabi said mocking him like he usually did.

"How about you shut your fucked up face?!" Tomura snapped.

"Be nice!" Ochako said with a scowl.

"I bet it's hard because you can't get away from each other."

"You have no fucking clue."

"I have a general idea."

Tomura rolled his eyes.

"Come closer."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

The soon to be ex villain leaned in. Izuku started whispering so low only he could hear.

"Just you wait. When you get home, I'm going to love the fuck out of you all night long that you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you."

Tomura jerked back to see the loving smile on the hero's face but those unusually bright eyes were hungry.

"You fucking perv."

Izuku winked at him.

X

The days of them in jail blew by quickly. Even though they were supposed to be released the third day, they got out on the fourth instead making Shigaraki more annoyed than he already was. He had no idea how he spent so much time with Dabi at their old bar without killing him. Izuku had insisted it was because they were best friends and Dabi snorted at the comment but it was apparently true.