Fate, Chaos, Destiny, And Abyss leave

(Short chapter because the reason this was delayed. Aka no idea what to do for this one chapter. But there will be quiet a lot of action coming up soon and I'll be uploading in three's so this can be done before school starts. Enjoy! Also for those of you who don't know, I'm doing an art contest and a Q n A (and dares) on my youtube channel! Links to the videos will be at the bottom. If you can't click the link, go to the desktop. If you don't know how to get there from the mobile app, let me know!)

Fresh's POV:

We walked with them and practiced more until they left. When we arrived back at Error's house, there was a letter on the steps. Error picked it up and read it out loud.

"Dear Error, Fresh, Geno, and Ink. Me and my brother, Nightmare are going to be hosting a sleepover at his mansion. I'll pick you up when it's time. Aka at 4. By, Dream." Error repeated out loud.

"So your gonna need to get a rad babysitter for yo kids, E bro?" I asked. He sighed and nodded, letting us in.

"Probably will just ask Daze and Ase." He replied, setting the note on the table.

He grabbed his phone and left the room for 5 minutes. He came back just as there was a knock on the door. He opened it to reveal another female skeleton from our past.

"Sup Daze." Error greeted, leading her in.

"Hey, Error. The sweethearts are in their room?" Daze questioned, earning a nod from Error.

She left to the kid's rooms. I was going to go sit down until a knock on the door interrupted my mind process.

(My videos V also my YouTube channel name is in my about)