Sleepover at 'dark' sans house

Dream's POV:

A few minutes after I knocked on the door, Error opened up.

"Hi! You guys ready?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Let's go get them." He replied.

He leads me inside where I saw Ink, Geno, Fresh, a female skeleton, and the children.

"You must be Dream! My name's Daze. I'm these dorks childhood friend!" She greeted, holding her hand out.

"Nice to meet you Daze! I'm Ink's first new friend since he became a God." I replied, shaking her hand.

"Thanks again for babysitting, Daze." Error thanked her.

"No prob Erry. I already owe you a lot." Daze responded.

"Come on! Let's go!" Ink exclaims.

"Okay okay!" I laughed, opening a portal.

I gestured into it.

"Outcode's first," I smirked.

Ink, Geno, and Fresh went through to reveal Error hugging his kids before he entered aswell. I went through and walked up to the mansion. I knocked on the door to reveal Nightmare.

"Nighty!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

"Yeah yeah missed you to Dreamie." He huffed, making me giggle.

We all went inside to see Nighty's gang, Classic, Fell, Blue, Stretch, and Death. We sat down in the empty places.

"First things first!" Horror started. "Truth or Dare! Spin the bottle version! Dad you first!"

Nightmare spun the bottle as it landed on Error.

"Error. Truth or Dare." Nighty asked.

"Heh, bring on your dares octopus." Error teased, making us laugh.

"Heh. Switch places with Dust and lean on Death." Nighty smirked, causing everyone to gasp besides Nighty and Error.

"You're on Octopus." Error accepted, using his strings to switch their places and leaned on Death, making us all confused.

"Um... Why are you all so afraid?" Nighty questioned.

"Whoever touched me normally dusts right away..." Death said, staring at Error in awe.

"Perks of being the God of Destruction I guess?" Error shrugged.

Once Error said that Death picked him up and make Error sit on his lap.

"Mine." Death hissed, making Error hide his blushing face.

"Well, there are two lovers~." Nighty teased.

"Yeah. Those two and you and Horror." Cross commented, making Nighty and Horror blush.

Time skip