Hanging out with Outertale Asgore, Outer, Galaxy, And Nova

(Just putting this here now. You have no idea how hard it was to not make Asgore like a fangirl. I tried my best to keep him calm like how an Asgore is meant to be but it was so hard.)

Moon's POV:

I waited for Error to come and meet up with me at the cliff. I've had been busy lately with paperwork and meetings. I stared at the stars until I heard a portal open. I turn to see Error waving at me as he approached. I waved back.

"Hey, Error. It's been awhile huh?" I greeted.

"Sup Moon! Yeah, it has. A lot has happened throughout the multiverse!" He replied.

"Really? Like what?" I responded.

"Well first off Ink, Geno and Fresh remember me and all wars are done." He started.

"That's amazing," I added in. He nodded and started blushing.

"Yeah. But I've also started dating someone." He said, making me gasp.

"Who is it?" I asked calmly.

"Death." He answered, twirling his thumbs.

"I'm happy for you," I said.

"Hello, my king! Hello sir!" Galaxy said from behind us. Outer and Nova were beside him.

"Hello Galaxy," I replied.

"Hey." Error said.

"Error? You talk to the king?" Outer asked in shock.

"Yeah. Have been since somewhere in the middle of the war." Error answered.

Galaxy sat next to me, making me blush. Outer and Nova sat next to Error. Error whispered something to them to make them laugh out loud.

"I can see that!" Outer laughed.

"What would the name be though?" Nova questioned, making Galaxy and I confused.

Error whispered another thing and they nodded.

"Error what are you planning?" I raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Oh, nothing. Just shipping you two since you both blushed at sitting next to each other." Error answered.

"W-what?!" I stuttered in shock. I felt my cheeks warm up at the thought of my dating Galaxy.

"Your right dunckle! They do like each other!" Nova commented.

"What's wrong bro? Can't handle it?" Outer teased. I looked over to Galaxy to see him covering his face with his gloved hands.

"So Galoon is our new ship?" Error questioned. They just nodded.