Found out

Destiny's POV:

"So what did you guys need?" I asked.

"Well, We wanted to ask if you knew who the biological father of Sun and Ray were," Geno explained.

"There's a list of people who want to torture the monster that got me pregnant." Error stated.

"E bro!" Fresh exclaimed.

"I mean he's not wrong." Ink rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

"I'm wanting to end everyone who forced my Ruru to do that." Death growled. Hm... I guess he will be the best for my chosen child.

"I can't give you a location," I replied.

"Why?" Ink responded.

"Because she already destroyed it once she found out!" Chaos shouted from where he was.

"Chaos!" I scolded.

"It's true." Fate shrugged.

"Huh. What was the AU's name?" Error asked.

"UnderObscurity is where it took place but it was an Underlust monster so she destroyed the copy of Underlust that did it." Abyss replied. (Note, it's UnderObscurity work in progress so the characters haven't been revealed anywhere yet.)

"Huh. Okay, that's all we wanted to know. Thanks, Lady Fate, Lady Destiny, Sir Chaos, and Sir Abyss." Error answered.

"Bye!" I waved as they went back to their multiverse. I turned creepily to Chaos and Fate.

Let's just say they regretted blurting it out.