I Love You

Death's POV:

"Deathy... Of course, I will!" Error exclaimed, hugging me. 

I laughed as I spun him around. Once I let him down I kissed him while putting the ring on his finger. He giggled and kissed back. When we parted, He leaned his body onto me and looked at the ring.

"I tried finding one that matches your beauty but this was the closest they had." I flirted. I watched as he giggled, leaning onto me still. 

I smirked and kissed his skull, slowly going down to his lips. When I kissed his lips, He kissed back right away. I pulled him closer as he put his arms around my neck. We parted to breathe but soon kissed again. I soon felt the edge of the bed behind my legs and huffed, turning us around. 

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" I purred when we separated for air, he smirked and pulled us onto the bed.

"Yes but I still love you more." He responded as he ended on top of me, kissing me again. 

I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his body and bringing to closer.I flipped us over as I laid on him, still making out with him. His legs wrapped around my waist as he brought himself up to deepen the kiss. He pulled apart for air, panting heavily. I kissed him again as I lowered myself onto him completely. He pulled my skull down as we deepen the kiss. We pulled apart for air as he tiredly let go.

I laid down beside him, kissing his skull. I watched as he fell asleep in my arms. I soon followed as I pulled him closer into my arms.