Plans

(The time is at the start of the previous chapter. The next two chapters will be the following day.)

Death's POV:

I quietly let the tears fall as I watched Error's siblings read the letter. I saw Ink perk up and pull out a pen. I saw him write on the letter only to hand it back to us. Through teary eyes, I saw that Ink had circled underlined letters that spelled out 'son'.

"I swear I will kill Father." Fresh growled.

"He doesn't even deserve to be called a father," Geno added.

"Isn't the AU the same one that Destiny, Fate, and Chaos mentioned?" I asked quietly.

"Your right." Ink gasped.

"What are we going to do?" Fresh questioned.

"We need to make a plan," Geno replied.

"We for sure aren't going to give up the kids. But can't we fake it?" I hummed in thought, wiping the tears away.

"What do you mean?" Ink interrogated.

"I mean I do what he says and take the children there. You guys follow us so before he can take the kids, you all attack him. I can take the kids back home and call Dream and Blue to lock him away." I quietly explained.

"That sounds like a good plan but why won't you attack?" Geno asked me.

"Because I would rather see him rot in a cell for the rest of his life then get his pain over with," I answered.