Kidnapped

Death's POV:

"Ruru?" I called out when I heard a thud from the living room. When he didn't answer I got up and went to check on him. I expected to see him at the door talking to someone, Or the door being closed indicating that he went outside to talk, or even him coming back and just didn't hear me.

What I didn't expect to see was a note on the floor with the door wide open. I looked outside as I picked up the note and saw that there was dragging marks in the ground. What worried me was that they were Error's width. I look back to the note after closing the door. Of course, I took a picture of the marks just in case they were gone by the time Ruru came back. I sat on the couch and read the paper.

Dear lover of Error Outcode.

     I 'borrowed' your love interest for awhile. But I'm always happy to do an exchange. Come to UnderObscurity with the children to get your lover back. Just ask the sans of the universe for the location. And don't kill him since I'm kinda forcing him to be a part of this. Just like all those monsters who did that to this glitch. Anyways you all have a week~! Why? Heh, because I want to have some 'fun' with my ___. Bye bye~!
                                                                                 ~A person who's getting revenge.

As I finished reading I gasped in shock. I held back tears at the thought of my lover being hurt. I scanned over the letter again and realized they never said to come alone minus the kids. I send a quick text telling Ink, Geno, and Fresh to come over here quickly.