Potions

In this book, Sci will be a year older than Pearl. He isn't the youngest no more. Now the oldest sans. Why? Ships, that's why.

Sci's POV:

When Ink called me to explain what was going on, I only had one thought going through my head.

'Why is it the siblings that go to war? First Dream and Nightmare and now Ink, Error, Geno, and Fresh?'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I remembered what I was doing. Right need to finish the potions to help them remember.

~Tem skip~

I had finished the potions an hour ago and called Ink to tell him so. I a portal and saw five figures. I tensed up when I saw Error but I wondered who the lady was.

"Heya Sci broski! This is our radical mom, yo!" Fresh said, gesturing to the lady.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name's Pearl Outcode. Despite the short time, Ink has told me a lot about you." Pearl greeted.

"The pleasure is all mine Ms.Pearl," I responded.

"Get a room please." Geno groaned. His words left me and Pearl blushing, while the sibling laughed.

"Error stop recording them!" Ink scolded playfully. Wait... Error is recording?

"No thanks, baby bro. I must have embarrassing moments for everyone. It has always been a personal goal." Error replied, laughing.

"A-anyways here's the potions." I stuttered, still flustered. I everyone in the Outcode family, sans Pearl and Error, a potion. I watched as they sat down and drunk them.

Now time to wait for the potions work to be done.