Moving In

Error's POV:

I woke up to see Deathy asleep under me. I giggle as I get up. Before I go to make breakfast, I kissed him on the skull. I headed to the kitchen and got out bacon and eggs. I set two of the burners to 8 and let them heat up. I quickly sprayed the pans with vegetable oil and set them on the burners. When they started sizzling due to the oil, I cracked eggs into the left side and placed bacon onto the right. I set the timmer as I got out four plates.

'Hmmm... I wonder if Deathy will move in with us officially. He basically lives here already.'

When the timer went off I flipped the 2 eggs and 3 strips of bacon. When it went off again, I put them on a plate and set it at the table. I repeated this 3 more times until all the food was done. I poured 4 glasses of milk as I saw the kids run into the kitchen.

"Hi, Momma!" The kids greeted.

"Hello, sweethearts. Go ahead and start eating. I'll be back in a minute." I responded, heading back into the living room. I leaned over Deathy and shook him a bit.

"Deathy, wakey wakey eggs, and bakey." I teased.

"Are there eggs and bacon?" He muttered as he sat up. I giggled and kissed his skull.

"Maybe~!" I prodded. He smirked and kissed me. I hugged him around the neck and kissed back, We pulled apart and chuckled.

-------------

The kids went over to Daze's to play with the Chara and Frisk there. Deathy and I were cuddling on the couch watching Moana. I remembered my thoughts from this morning and turned to him.

"Deathy?" I asked, watching as he returned my gaze.

"Yes, Ruru?" He replied.

"Are you going to officially move in or are we keeping it unofficial?" I questioned. He chuckled and leaned down.

"I'll move in officially if you want me to, Ruru~." He flirted.

I giggled and nodded my head. He leaned in, closing the gap between our lips. I kissed back as he pulled me closer. We parted for air for a minute before kissing again.