Dinner.

Ink's POV:

"Heya Mom" Error said.

"Hello, Ruru!" Error's mom greeted. "Hm? Ah hello, you three. Error has told me quite a bit about you in the last few days."

"Pleasure to meet you, mam. I'm Ink." I greeted. I glanced over to Error and see that he's recording. Why?

"Hello Ink. My name's Pearl." She introduced herself.

"Wassup Mam! My name's Fresh yo! And this is Geno!" Fresh exclaimed.

"Hehehe Hello Fresh and Geno-" She started but I tuned them out when I heard Error muttering to himself.

"Oh, when they get their memories back I am never letting them down on this. This is gold." Error chuckled to himself. He then turned off the camera and walked over to his mom.

"Well we should go eat dinner now" Error explained.

"Of course. Let's go." Pearl giggled, walking away with Error as he motioned for us to come. As we walked, I overheard their conversation.

"So did you record me re-introducing myself to them?" Pearl asked Error.

"Ya kidding mom? That is practically gold to embarrass them when they regain their memories." Error chuckled.

They looked like they were going to say more but we got to the kitchen before they could. Once dinner was finished I asked them something.

"Hey, Error? Pearl? I've overheard you both talking about 'them' a lot. And from Sun and Ray, I can only guess 'they' are their uncles. But may I ask why us introducing ourselves is good for embarrassing whoever your siblings are Error?" I questioned.

Error looks over to his mom and she gives a nod.