Death meets the kids.

Error's POV:

I lead Death into the house as I saw my kids on the couch.

"Mommy!" The exclaimed after hearing the door close and ran to me.

"Heya sweethearts. Did you have fun with Daze?" I asked.

"Yup!" Sun chirped.

"Mommy who's that?" Ray questioned, gesturing to Death. I blushed as I followed her hand.

"I'm Death. Your mommy and I are dating." Death replied.

"Finally!" Sun added, making me blush.

"Ship it!" Sun commented.

"Wait... Can the kids even touch you?" I asked Death. He shrugged.

"What do you mean mommy? Why couldn't we touch daddy?" Sun interrogated. I looked to Death for an explanation on why they called him daddy and he just shrugged.

"Well sweetheart, I'm the only one who can touch daddy that we know of... otherwise they pass..." I answered.

"Then we should be able to touch him too!" Ray chirped, hugging Death's leg. Sun nodded, doing the same for the other leg.

"Well, I guess my ability to touch you passed on to then..." I commented as Death stared in awe.

I watched as he hesitantly picked them up, them still hugging him. I took a step back as he adjusted the kids with a determined look in his eyes. He pulled me and carried the kids the couch where he wouldn't let us go.

"Wait, you aren't our biological father, are you?" Ray questioned Death.

"No. I'm not. I wouldn't do that ever. In fact, I want to find whoever did they and make them suffer." Death assured.

"Good," Ray commented, cuddling back into Death's hold, making Sun and I laugh.