Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Nicholai's POV

"So what's...what's your name?"

"Jenny..." She giggled for like the millionth time tonight. It was getting annoying but hell if she wasn't hot. To be honest I didn’t even know who she was. That was a first for me.

Her long brown hair was pulled to one side as it fell over her left shoulder. She was wearing a skin tight black dress that clung to every curve. Her plump lips were calling out to me. This whole time she had been talking but I wasn't really listening all I wanted to do was to get her in my bed.

Don't go judging me. I'm an eighteen year old guy all I seem to ever think about anymore is having sex. Glancing past her I stood entranced by a sexy girl winding her body against Jace. He was not complaining and she was enjoying it as much as he was.

"So you want to have some more fun?" She asked dropping her voice trying to sound seductive. Even being drunk it wasn't working. For her sake I played it off though.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Got a room we can go to?" she was biting her bottom lip hoping and praying that I wouldn't say no.

"Yeah...umm...it’s upstairs." I slurred nodding to where I thought the stairs were.

To which I only got another giggle before she grabbed my hand dragging me through the writhing bodies as the music blared all around us. The drink in my hand sloshed out the side of the cup as she pulled me forward inadvertently knocking me into several of my guests.

"Sorry man..."

The guy turned around with a bright smile causing me to squint trying to think if I knew him. Sure there were people here that I didn't know personally but this town was only so big, we all knew of each other. It was weird now meeting two people that I didn’t know.

His smirk sparked something in me making it really hard to breathe all of a sudden. His eyes lit up when he realized that he had an effect on me. This girl was tugging on my arm urging me to come on. When I spun around to tell her to wait I turned back around and he was gone.

Damn. I wanted to know who he was. Searching through the crowd I tried desperately to find him. Shifting my focus back to whoever this girl was I grabbed another cup filled with whatever before following her back upstairs. This girl sure was desperate for some of me.

"Come on..." she whined.

She was starting to annoy me but she was hot as hell so I just put up with the annoying sound coming out her mouth and followed her upstairs. Locking the door to my room I turned around to find her already on my bed in just her bra and a thong.

Damn. She definitely was going to make this night a good one.