Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*****************************************************************************************************************

I wasn't going to post a new chapter so soon but the votes and the comments I got back made my morning so here's another chapter of Otherworldly Mates!!! :) Hope you enjoy!

*****************************************************************************************************************

Nicholai's POV

"So what do we do now?"

"Whatever you want to do babe." Damien whispered in my ears seductively sending nice little shivers down my back. Pushing him away before he realized what he does to me I hissed stop it and turned my attention back to Mateus and Imani.

"So any real suggestions?"

"We could just hang out here and talk. I know you must have a million questions for everybody."

"That's true. I know nothing about any of you, well not you Mateus I know a little bit about you." I smiled and he grinned causing Damien to growl threateningly behind me.

"Stop it." Mateus told him. Immediately he stopped and sat down with his arms crossed over his chest.

"How do you get him to do that?"

"It's the authority in his voice. All three of us have it but his is a bit more powerful than ours so he's able to command even us to do things. And before you ask yes it works on you too." Imani explained.

They could command me to do anything they wanted? So why haven't they yet? I mean yesterday they could have told me to let them into the room and I'd pretty much have no choice but to do it yet they let me have my space. Why?

"Oh that's pretty cool. That means you can keep Damien in check." I laughed at the look on Damien's face. He looked absolutely horrified at the idea of Mateus being able to tell him what to do at any time.

"Yeah I'll definitely be keeping a better eye on you Damien. Can't have you molesting Nicholai when none of us are watching."

"MOI?" He faked gasped holding his chest in a dramatic way that made me laugh hard. Maybe this whole thing won't be so bad; all three of them seem to be a good bunch.

Getting up from the floor I told them that I'd be back before heading downstairs. Rushing down the stairs I ran through the living room heading to the kitchen when I stopped behind the couch. Devon was just lounging with his feet up on the table watching TV. Was he down here the whole time?

"Hey Nicholai." That was definitely creepy he didn't even look away from the show he was watching.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I can smell you..."