**Wolf moon part 2

Megan's POV

Derek made me put on a blind fold. I guess he saw that I remembered where we were. I didn't, but it did look familiar.

The car stopped. Derek opened his door and got out I guess, the my door opened and I was lifted out bridal style. He then stopped after about 10 minutes of walking I guess. I broke the silence after a few moments.

"Can I take off my blindfold now?" I asked getting impatient.

"Fine but I have to count to three and take it off of you." He said. That's cute,cliche, but cute. "1,2,3" he took it off. I gasped at the sight.

"Oh my gosh Derek!!" I gasped. "You remembered '0ur' place." I said with a smile on my face.

"How could I forget? We would always find each other here if we had a bad day or something and we just needed to talk. We always could tell each other anything." He said. I felt like he wanted to tell me something.

"We will always be able to tell each other everything, Derek. I know you have something you want to get off your chest. You can tell me Derek."

"It's just everything I love or care about leaves me. How will I know you won't do the same thing?" He asked. I went up and did something I have never done before.

I kissed him.

His soft lips were warm on mine. I felt sparks and fireworks and bombs going off in me. I have never felt so complete in my life.

When we pulled away I smiled when I saw him smile.

"Derek, I will never leave you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Meg. I know it sounds crazy. Especially this early. But I've never felt like this with any one else." He says.

"Me either. Even before the fire and we were young. I always felt at home with you. Wherever we were. I knew I'd always be safe. I think our parents were waiting for us to get together." I laughed.

"Oh I know my mom was. For sure. She'd always ask." He admitted.

We stayed and had our little picnic and talked about fond memories we had. We stayed until sunset.

We went back to our house. I just love saying 'our' house. We decided to watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked Derek while he made the popcorn.

"I don't care. You can choose." He replied.

"Yay so we can watch... Um... TRANSFORMERS!!!" I exclaimed. Derek came in laughing.

"I guess you like transformers?" He asked I nodded my head frantically. He just chuckled. We watched the first and second. Those are my favorites.

After the movies, I went to go take a shower. It took me about fifteen minutes to do everything and get changed. I out my hair in to a braid being the lazy person I am. I brushed my teeth and went into my room. When I laid on my bed, I saw a dark shadow by my closet door. I turned on my lamp and freaked out at what I saw.

"DEREK YOU LITTLE BAD WORD!!!! OH MY FRICK!! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!!" He just laughed from my outburst. He just laid beside me on my bed. I laid back down. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to look at him. I smiled a huge smile.

"Why are you smiling so big?" He asked.

"Because I love you."

"I love you too, Meggy" he kissed me passionately. I kissed back. It started getting heated. After a while with a couple items of clothing off of us, he pulled away.

"Do you know it?" I looked at him confused, but then I understood. I nodded. "I don't want to rush you into something you don't want to do."

"Derek, I promised to always be with you. I don't care when it happens, just that it does." He kissed me then pulled away again.

"In New York, I felt more down than ever. But now I get it. It was because I was away from my mate too long. I was away from her for too long. But now I have her back."

We stayed cuddled up and together and just talked about anything. Now that I notice. We talk a lot. Which I don't mind. But. Oh well. Soon enough we decided to get some sleep. He left to go to his room. And soon I feel asleep soundly.

The next day was my lazy day. Until it became night. There was a party that Scott went to. The only thing was it was a full moon. We went and blended in. Until Scott left his date, an Argent(big mistake Scott). We said we were friends with Scott and gave her a ride home. After that we found him In the woods. Derek tackled him.

"Shut up. Too late they are already here." We got up and started to run. But we found Scott shot in the arm in a tree. Derek and I took the hunters out, got Scott's arm out and ran.

"Who were they?" Scott asked.

"Hunters." I said.

"The kind that has been hunting us for centuries?"

"Us? No, no. You. You did this to me."

"Is it really that bad Scott? Having abilities that people would kill for? Stronger better in everyday?" I asked

"The bite is a gift Scott. We are brothers bowl you don't know it but I'm looking out for you." Derek said. Then we left.

————————-
A/N

I don't really know what else to do right now lol