**Wolfsbane bullet

For the past week, Derek won't let me out of his sight. Ever since I told him about my 'condition', he is always right behind me. Sometimes, I don't mind but other times, I feel a little violated. Don't get me wrong, I love him feeling the need to not leave my side and how he wants to stay. But I need me space and all. But I don't want to tell him

Anyway, right now I'm getting ready for bed. It's like 10:30 and I'm exhausted. Derek always checks in on me before bed. But as soon as I showered and go into bed. I was out.

Derek's POV
I heard Megan go to sleep fully. Time to go do more alpha hunting. There is something familiar about him. Right now, I'm on an abandoned row of buildings on the alphas tale. I was in mid air between buildings when I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I didn't know how it happened. I got up, when back to the hale house, tried to find something for my arm. After awhile, say about 2 pm the next day, I realized it was Nordic blue monkshood. A rare type of wolfsbane. I had to get to him. He was the only one able to get that bullet and bring it back to me.

I wobble to the Hale house and see if theres anything there that didn't burn up in the fire.

By the time I go through everything I could even try to think of, it's 2pm the next day and nothing. I found nothing.

There's only one thing left for me to do.

I was walking in to the school trying to find him. I saw that Jackson kid from lacrosse. So I went up to him.

"Where is Scott McCall?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I asked nicely. And I only do that once."

"Well, what is it?" I gave him a confused look. "What are you selling him?"

"Steroids?" I asked sort of amused.

"No. Girl Scout cookies. Yes steroids." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes "if I were you I would stop sampling. You look wrecked." He said. I was getting now where with him, so I started to walk off. "No, we're not done here." He grabbed my arm. So, I grabbed him and pushed him up against the lockers.

"Oh, I think we are." I said. I felt my nails grow.

Calm down Derek. I took my claws out and walked away. I started listening in. I heard radio, tapping pencils, people walking, until I heard the perfect conversation. It was about Scott going to that Argent girls house after school and them studying and that other girl saying how they should 'cover up'. Argent was totally clueless of the other girl talking about protection. Wow Scott, you know how to pick them. Then the bell rang. I covered up my ears and groaned in pain. Yeah, I did not miss that when I left. At all. I walked out to the parking lot. I walked in front of that blue jeep and put my hand out.

Stiles POV

I was getting in my jeep and was pulling out, until I had to slam on my breaks.

"This guy is everywhere!!!!!" I exclaimed. He fell. I got out of my jeep. Scott was soon beside us.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked

"I.. I was shot." Derek chocked out. Great job mister I-am-a-werewolf-grrrr-I...

"What stop doing that!!!" Stiles pulled me out of my thoughts. I saw Derek's eyes flash blue for a split second.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't." Derek snapped.

"Help me get him in your jeep." I just now noticed all the cars behind me honking and yelling. I helped him get Derek to the jeep.

"You have to find the it. The bullet." Derek said.