No. Please dont.

Flashback

"There's 2 heads. Congrats you two are having twins!! It looks like both a boy and girl!!" She said.

Derek and I looked at eachother, shocked. Yet happy.

We thank Melissa and go back to the loft.

"We are having twins." He said. When we got there and went inside.

"How you do feel about it?" I asked.

"Great!!" He said. I smiled.

That was 4 days ago. When Derek was alive. And so were both babies.

Last night, we were set up. Ethan and Aiden(alpha twins) attacked me and killed one. Then Derek and Ennis went over the edge. I don't want to think about it. I lost 2 important people in my life. I went to work to get something's off my mind. I did some planning and decided to go back to the loft. It was about 6. Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Lydia, and Allison were all out of town. Cora was out doing who knows what and Peter won't pick up his phone so I'm alone.

I was buckling up. Everything running through my head.

Deucalion set us up.
I lost a baby.
They almost killed Boyd.
Allison saved us.
Scott's eyes were red for a mere second.
Ennis attacked Scott.
Derek jumped in. They fought.
They fell over the edge
I tried jumping too
Scott and Isaac stopped me.
I cried for the past day.
Derek's dead.

I buckled up when I saw a bloody hand print on my window. I saw the face.

Derek.

He's alive!! I got out of the car.

"Derek!!" I said. I put him in the back and drove to the loft. Fast.

I got there and struggled to get him in there but I did. I sat him on the bed.

I was pacing. He doesn't know. He doesn't know that I lost a baby.

I went to Melissa before I went into work.

"Meggy. What's-- what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, sweetie." I said and bent down In front of him. We stared at eachother.

"I heard your heartbeat. You lied." He said.

I kissed him. I missed him so much. I need him. Then things got heated...

I woke up before Derek and got some clothes on.

I went upstairs and just sat in the bathroom. For hours it felt like. And cried. I let it all out.
Derek was knocking on the door. Soon I let him in.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I went and laid down on the bed.

He laid his head on my stomach. He did this over the past week. He listened to both heartbeats. He's going to find out.

"Meggy. Why--- why is there only 1 heartbeat?" He said with tears in his eyes. I started crying more.

"The-- the twins they- they killed one-- I lost it." I sobbed. He cried. We cried for hours. Cora and Peter got back during that time and came up to the room.

Cora came and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked. She knows about the twins.

"Meggy lost one." Derek told her.

"What?" Cora asked. "No. That's... no. That's can't happen!! How?!" She asked

"The twins." I said through gritted teeth.

I looked at Peter. He was... crying? I got up and went over to him. He hugged me. And I hugged him back.

"Which one did you lose?" He asked.

"The girl I lost Talia." I sobbed out.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry!!! I cried while writing this one. But it's so sad!!!! She lost Talia!!! I'm sorry it's so short!! I'll make the next chapter longer! The song is Human by Christina Perri.