Chapter 2

Jessica pov.

April wakes me up at 5 in the morning. "What is it april." I groan as I force myself from the pallet on the floor. "We are going to meet the guys today at there house remember." She says. O that I remember now. I hurry up and dig through my clothes. I finally decide on skinny jeans and a nike shirt. I pull my hair into a pony tail. April walks in. "Ready" she asks. I nods my head and we walk out. We walk into an ally and stop at a manhole cover. April opens it and motions for me to go down into the sewers. "They live in the sewer." I ask. "yep you'll get used to it." April calmly says as she goes down first. I follow scrunching my nose at the smell. I shut the manhole cover and hop down to the ground. We walk for awile trying to memorize the turns we took. Finally we come to a area that looks like a front room. "We're here!" April yells. The four turtles walk out of a room and stand in front of us. "Hey" leo says. I could tell by his voice he was nervous but I don't know what for. "Hey" I reply and smile. Then out of nowhere a giant rat walks out into the room. I think my heart stopped. "Hello miss Parker, I am the boys father you may call me splinter." he says and extends his hand out for a handshake. I quickly shake it. "nice to meet you splinter." I say to him. "Hmmm Jessica you have potential, would you like to start training." he says. All the guys looked shocked. Then mikey does a fist pump into the air. "ya Jessica you could train with 'da ninjas!" he exclaims. I think about it for a second then look at splinter. "Yes that would be great." I say. "Ok you can start your training tomorrow at 6 am." Splinter says and walks out of the room. everyone slowly goes off and does there own thing leaving April and me on the couch watching the news. Leo walks in and stands by the couch he looks at me and looks like he is going to say something but never does. he just keeps looking over at me and finally he walks out of the room. "Oooooooo leo likes you!" April exclaims pointing at me. "no he doesn't he is just probably nervous because I'm the second human he's met." I say trying to convince april. "actually your the second girl but third human. Casey beat you to it." she says. I knew there was something about Casey jones. "Well still." I say. April stands up. "I'm gonna go tell leo to give you the official tour." she says smiling evilly and runs out of the room.