Chapter 9

Jessica pov.

Ugh where am I. I sit up and scan my surroundings. I am in a jell cell alone. where's the guys. I walk up to the door and try to open it. It's no use I think as I slump down in a corner. After awhile of silence I hear footsteps and two men come in dragging a resisting donnie. they stop at my cell and toss donnie in. then they lock it and walk away. I wait until there is no sign of them before I crawl over to donnie. He has some bruises but other than that he seems fine. "how are you." I ask. "good." he says, "how are you." he asks. "fine" I reply. "Have you seen the others. are they okay." I say . Donnie looks up and shakes his head. "ya I was in a cell with mikey, he is fine but I have no clue where leo and raph are." he says. "We got to get out of here." I say and stand up. I run at the door throwing all my weight and strength and ram it, witch totally backfired because I don't weigh that much. I stumbled backwards and hit the wall. I stand up again. "donnie help me." I say. he sands up and we run at the door. after a couple of times there is a snapping sound and the door swings open. We high five/high three. We walk down the hallway and come to another cell I look in the door and see mikey he looks fine from what I can see. "dudes I knew you would come." he exclaims running up toward the cell door. "stand back." I say as donnie and I repeat the ramming procedure. man my shoulder hurts. finally the door pops open and mikey walks out. "Let's go find leo and raph." I say as we start creeping down the hallway. after what seems like forever we come to a doorway. I peer inside and see leo and raph tied up in the middle of the room. they look unharmed thankfully. I also see some foot ninjas and a girl with long black hair and armor like karias. We run in and mikey and donnie start fighting the foot and leave me the girl. "so you must be Jessica" she says. "my name is Kira but not that it matters you will die before you can say it." she says as she runs at me. she kicks and I block. she flips forward and punches me. I take the opportunity and knee her in the stomach. we both flip backwards and I am thankful I took gymnastics . She runs at me again I dodge and she runs into the wall. I ran to leo and raph and cut them loose. "nice job jess" leo says. "thanks" I say. "ya nice job......for a beginner." raph says I punch at him and he dodges. Then Kira runs at me with a katana. She would've stabbed me if leo wouldn't have jumped in front of me and blocked it with his own katanas. Raph grabs me and pulls me toward a window. Leo and the others join us. "guys you'll never guess what I saw." mikey says. "it can wait." I say. raph opens the window and goes out. donnie goes followed by Mikey. leo goes next and holds out his hand. I take it and he pulls he up threw the window. as we leave I see Kira glaring at me. Great. just great. I made two major enemy's in one week. go me.