Chapter 33

Jessica pov
I suck in a breath as I look at the lair. The place that used to be so alive and amazing is now a pile of ruble and dust. Donnie starts walking over to the remains of the lab. April follows him. Mikey takes off toward where his room was so that he could see I enything survived. Leo and raph just walk slowly around seeing if there is something still intact. "O man this is bad." Casey says as he goes to join raph. I stand there as a feeling of guilt settles in my stomach. It disappears when I hear donnie shouting"GUYS COME HERE QUICK!" We all scramble to the direction that donnie and April are in. Then I see it. a small computer that is going crazy with beeps and waring boxes covering the screen. "Whys it doing that." raph asks donnie. "I don't know." don exclaims grabbing it and typing some things. "no way." he says under his breath. "What." I ask moving closer to the screen. "I found where they have sensi it is in a kraang base, we have to go." Donnie says. "Why would they send you the address, this seems like a trap." April says unsure. "Of course it's a trap but we have to go." I say. "Jessica is right." mikey says. "Come on let's go." leo says.
*******
We arrive at the base finally. April and Casey stayed behind at Aprils apartment. "ok we go in, get sensi and leave. Let's try not to start a war, got it." leo says looking in raph and I's direction. "Why you lookin at me." I say. "I wasn't talking about you as much as raph." he says. Then we jump Into the building. The building is bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside. Then we walk down the hall to where they hold the prisoners. "Look I found him." I exclaim pionting to a cell where splinter is. Raph, donnie, leo and mikey plus me run over to the cell. "my sons and Jessica you shouldn't have risked coming to save me." Splinter says as leo unlocks the door. "we couldnt leave you." donnie says. Then I hear a noise and turn and see kraang droids everywhere. "Guys we have company." I yell as the kraang take out blasters. "Let's go." leo says. Everyone turns and starts running. I follow behind them. I almost reach the door when it slams shut. "guys help!" I scream. I pound on the door. I turn and see the kraang firing at me. They chase me down the room to this big area with glass tanks. Then I spot something above me. An air vent. I spring into the air and grab ahold of the siding by the vent. then I try to pry off the cover. It would be a lot Easier is I wasn't having to dodge kraang blasts. I crawl into the vent and down a little ways before I stop to catch my breath. If this was a trap it was a bad one on the kraangs part. Then I smell smoke. great, either they are burning the place down or they plan to make it so hot in here that I have to come out and then they will use me as bait. The second one seems the most likely.