Chapter 14

Jessica pov.
We race down the sewers and climb the ladder. After raph puts the manhole cover back on we climb the roof to shredders lair. While we re jumping I look around. It seems really quiet tonight. almost to quiet. But I have to focus on the mission. We stop on the roof of shredders lair. We slowly open up the window and hop in. I look around as we land on the floor in complete silence. The silence doesn't last though. A mincing laugh fills the air and the lights flash on. The shredder is standing in front of us with rahzar, tigerclaw, and fish face behind him. The shredder raises his and and the about 50 foot drop down behind tigerclaw and them. The guys take out their weapons and charge. I reach in my boot and take out my knife. Then right as I realize someone is missing from this picture I fill a pain in my side as I am kicked to the side. I regain my balance and turn and see none other than kira. this girl is so annoying. We start fighting. After I kick her into a wall I turn and see how the others are doing. Most of the foot are down and leo is fighting rahzar. Mikey is fighting fishface. and raph is taking on tigerclaw. I also spot donnie fighting some foot bots. Then I feel something grab me by the neck. I choke and gasp for air and I try to kick my attacker. no use. Who is it....kira I thought. No this is to big to be Kira. A horrible realization come to me as I realize it is the shredder. Suddenly I am terrified he would end my life anytime without a secant thought. "Tutles!" he yells. the guys stop fighting and look at us with horror. "Let her go. " leo yells. "Your fight is with us not her." raph adds. I see leo grip his katanas tightly. The shredder lets go of my neck and slings me back a few feet but still has ahold of me. "Surrender and I will let her go. If you don't she will die." he yells as his voice booms around the room. "Dont" I yell. "Silence." shredder says and he throws me to a wall. I hit the wall and look around I touch my arm and feel a stick substance. I'm bleeding. I look to see shredder coming at me with a knife the guys are running. It's to late. I close my eyes and wait for pain. I wait for my end. "Nooooo." I hear a voice yell. After the pain doesn't come I open my eyes. What I see makes my wish I hadn't.