Cahpter 18

Jessica pov
We walk into the lair silently ba cause it's 3am and I don't want to wake anyone up. Especially master splinter. Raph walks to his room and slowly shuts the door. I walk down the hallway and stop at my door. Then I decide to check on leo. Donnie said that the wound should heal in a couple of days. I open Leo's door and see that he is awake. "Hey leo why are you awake." I whisper shutting the door behind me. "Just thinking I could sleep." he says. Then he looks at me and adds "where have you been." I have a debate in my mind on whether I should say, I went to April house, or I went on patrol with raph . "I went on patrol with raph." I say. I expected him to lecture me about how I shouldn't go on patrol and how it's dangerous. He sits there for a minute an then says" hey um when I get this bandage off...maybe we could do more things together....if you want." "Ya that'd be great" I say. I walk out of his room and into mine. I close the door. After I changed out of my ruined jeans. And lay down in bed. I say up awhile and just stare at the ceiling. Soon I feel myself drifting asleep.

Hey I know this is a short chapter but more excitement on the way. I promise. The next chapter will be up by tomorrow maybe today.
Kaylee619~